18

Y/n pov...

I stood in the ORC along with Kala and Mittel as we waited for the church representatives to arrive, Kiba was not here and I couldn't be bothered asking why. Rather than pay attention to the Idle talk of the devils my mind focused on tomorrow, and what it will bring. The thoughts of facing my relatives and my parents old collogues turned my stomach, be it fear or sorrow I couldn't tell you but I was not looking forward to it.

"Y/n, are you alright?" The voice of Akeno roused me from my thoughts.

"I'm fine, why?" I responded still staring at the door.

"You've been quiet this whole time. Is something up?" Rias continued the questioning.

"Not the biggest fan of the Catholics, or any religion really, that's all." I replied nonchalantly, this answer didn't satisfy them but they didn't press the issue. I could feel the stares of Kala and Mittel on my back, looks of worry and pity.

"They're here." Venom informed me as the door creaked open revealing two girls, one with blue hair with a green streak going through it, she wore...latex? As did her friend with orange-y blonde hair.

'I was unaware the good lord employed strippers.' I thought to myself earning a chuckle from the Symbiotes.

' I thought to myself earning a chuckle from the Symbiotes

"Sometimes the altar boy just doesn't cut it

"Sometimes the altar boy just doesn't cut it." Carnage said through snickers.

"Greetings Devils, I will make this quick. There is a stray priest in this area aligned with the fallen. He is in possession of a holy sword and we simply ask you stay out of it." Blue said I nodded along still only half paying attention, politics such as this bore me.

"I can understand your concern but surely you'd accept the help of someone who knows the area a little better than you do even if only for a short time?" Rias said for once showing she knew some form of basic sense.

"I'm afraid that won't be necessary after all we don't know If you are collaborating with the fallen, or are those two back there slaves to your household?" The blue one asked while pointing to Kala and Mittel, I wasn't pleased by this.