12

13 hours 45 minutes later...
We stood in the O.R.C and the air was tense as I went over the plan again. I had begun to edit the plan to fit the current situation, Rias was watching me the whole time I paced around the room before breaking down a window with my elbow grabbing everyone's attention.

"Issane .42 here." I said breaking out some of the excess glass and the girl complied, summoning the machine gun and setting the bi-pod on the window. A belt flows from the gun and into several ammo boxes that had appeared. I then walked over to Kiba and handed him a Minebea. "When shit goes down get into that tree and wait."

"What's with the new plan?" Akeno asked.

"I know the battle field, Issane when hostile come mow the fuckers down like it's D-day and the allies have come to Normandy, Kiba if she misses line up this notch to their head and pull the trigger and splatter their brains on the floor. Akeno I'll need you on the roof zap anything that these two miss. Asia your the medic someone starts bleeding you stop them bleeding." I got a nod from everyone before pointing at Rias. "Red, just sit there looking pretty." I said before turning away.

"The rating game of Riser phenex versus Rias Gremory will begin is about to begin." I nodded towards Issei and Koneko.

"You two with me." I ordered and both complied.

"3." The announcer began as I prepared along with Issei and Koneko. "2...1" I kicked down the door. "Begin!" I walked to the center of the court yard with the dynamic duo behind me I held up my right hand and pointed at Issei before pointing to the path to the right.

"Block it." I said and Issei nodded as a black mass followed him, I held up my left hand and pointed towards the gym. "Same as him." Koneko nodded as she ran off followed by a red mass. I cocked my type 100 and walked into the forest ahead, once I reached what seemed to be the center point I climbed a tree and once I reached the top I used the branches to provide a camouflage, now all I need to do is wait.

Issei PoV...
I used Venom to create a wall which is going to funnel Risers peerage into the center where Y/n should be waiting, same story for Koneko, I just can't shake the feeling he's not telling us everything. I mean, he won't tell us why he snapped at Rias and we only heard the end of the argument roughly the point where he told her to fuck off.

"Hey Venom?"  I asked my partner who was expanding to cover this front which was reasonably small in comparison to other areas of the school.

"No, I'm not telling you why Y/N snapped." Venom replied sounding a mix of pissed and board, I sighed and rubbed the back of my head.

"Right, right sorry." I said keeping an eye on the trees, summoning Ddraig just in case.

Koneko PoV...
"Sooo.... You don't care why Y/n snapped?" Carnage said as she formed a wall  and I stood on watch.

"If he wants me to know, he'll tell me." I replied.

"Right, Right. I think that's why he likes you. Well in comparison to the others that is." Carnage said and I took a glance at her.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked leaning against a tree.

"Well you have common sense, respect his privacy, don't talk much plus he said you're adorable." Carnage said causing me to blush.

"He said that? Are you trying to mess with me?" I asked and Carnage chuckled.

"Well he said cute but they're close enough right?" Carnage said and I rolled my eyes in response as two shots rang out. I looked at Carnage who seemed to be set up as a giant red pulsating wall.