2

Y/n POV...

I woke up stiff as a board, I guess you still suffer from physical pain and hinderence in hell.

"We are not in hell." A voice told me causing me to look around to see who was in my apartment.

"Come out and please put back what you are trying to steal, I'm not in the mood to deal with anyone's shit right now." I groggily threatened grabbing the baseball bat propped up beside my bed. I walked through my home to looking for the intruder but to no avail.

"Who are we looking for, Can we eat them?" The voice asked again and I whipped around to see no one.

"I am looking for you, and no you aren't going to eat anyone. Now come out." I said as I felt a lump on my back on.y for a black mass with sharp teeth, and white eyes to stare me in the face

"I'm out, now did you want to talk, Y/n?" The black thing said as I tried to back up from it

"Yeah, who and what are you? Also what do you want?" I asked trying to remain calm. 

"I am you, you are me, we are Venom." The black mass told me getting in my face I bared my teeth.

"Okay Venom what do you want?" I asked the thing coming from my shoulder.

"I want to help you get revenge, for Eddie and yourself." Venom said and my fist began to shake that bitch killed Eddie too? She's gonna pay.

"Alright, Venom we both want revenge but how do you know these bastards killed Eddie I mean all I saw was an explosion, so were you there when it happened?" I asked Venom who nodded.

"Yes, Eddie was my previous host, a dear friend."

Venom POV...

Eddie was just finished making pop tarts slightly burnt for the added crunch, I always liked that part and chocolate don't even get me started on chocolate, Anyways the for the front door rang and we thought it was you and just kept eating but then when the bell at the front desk. So we left the pop tarts despite my complaints we were met with a grey haired priest.

"Have you contacted any devils recently?" The Ped- I mean priest asked Eddie and since we knew about the supernatural he wasn't to surprised.

"Look pal, this is a public gym I don't ask every Tom Dick and Harry what race they belong to cause that would be bad for business so fuck off." Eddie said about to walk away when the priest began to laugh. 

"So you allow the scum into here and think that the parasite makes you above the consequences!" The priest laughed. Now a bit of advice kid, I hate being called a parasite so don't call me one.

"Duly noted." Y/n said still listening as he got ready to go to school.

"PARASITE!?!?" I roared taking over Eddies body and leaping at the priest as he drew a sword and cut into my arm but I grabbed him using a tentacle and threw him into a wall causing him to drop his sword, We stepped on it and it shattered as he pulled out a flash bang when it went off I was dazed momentarily once we recovered we saw the priest readying some explosion magic so Eddie forced me out of him and threw me to the streets to save me, I heard the psychos laughter from the streets.

"A reminder not to fuck with Freed Sellzen!" Then the gym exploded the heat almost killed me, that's one of my weaknesses but I've been working on it. But when I saw you limp away I followed you until I lost you in the mass of people. I then went to the park and fed on the birds for a day. Then I saw you die, well almost die, I saved your life. You and Eddie were similar making you both perfect hosts.

Y/n POV...

After listening to Venom two things were now clear. The supernatural exist and I now know the name of the bastard I have to kill.

"Hey Venom can you give me a quick run down on the factions if you have anymore knowledge to share." I asked my new partner who complied.

"Alright we got the angels, sent by god to guide humans through times of strife blah blah, Actually while we are on the subject of god are you religious by chance?" Venom asked to which  I shook my head no. "Alright then I'll just say it God is dead, died in a war caused by the devils, angels and fallen angels having some big hissy fit, Eddie and I were almost forced to intervene but they backed off, anyways the fallen angles are assholes who We will be eating." Venom continues shocking me a little but when he began to explain the fallen and how we will dispose of them I began to hesitate.

"Wait we are going to eat people?" I asked just above a whisper as I was surrounded by students at the moment.

"Most likely." Venom replied as if though it were obvious.

"Oh god." I was personally disgusted at the thought of eating someone but Venom seems amused at my disgust.

"Don't know why your saying the name of a dead deity, but you and Eddie had the exact same reaction. We will be killing the most fallen as they did this to us, and they are just pissy they lost the war soooo we are going to make sure they can't fight another war again, after all you can't fight if your dead." Venom explained as we walked through the gates of the academy.

"And the devils?" I asked walking with my head down as always avoiding attention.

"Power hungry, stuck up, self righteous annoying little bitches. Also this school is run by them." Venom finished as I walked into my class to begin the day.

Rias POV...

I couldn't get my mind off that second boy last night, the look of lonlieness in his eyes and all the sadness, while he didn't have a sacred gear I would've still revived him, he was quite handsome after all. But now he's in a better place.

Is that him in front of me?

Hey guys I'm on a roll for some reason so yeah here you go, also Venom is best parasite.

End of chapter hope you enjoyed