20

Y/n has returned to Kuoh for a grand total of about twenty minutes, and already he seeks to join his parents. He sighed as he observed the perverts ogle the girls, he rolled his eyes as he heard the school bimbos brag about their 'Body Count', he silently growled as he observed teachers looking down on students from their windows. He had arrived early in hopes to avoid this idiocy but as fate would have it he arrived at peak idiot hours. He felt eyes on him and shot a glare towards the student council room, where Rias and Sona looked down at him, Rias went Wide eyes before turning away while Sona eyed him with suspicion. He rolled his eyes and walked to his shoe locker. People gave him looks but a glare dissuaded anyone from approaching, he had time to kill before heading to class so he headed up to the roof.

"Ohhh~ Off limits? Didn't know you were a rule breaker Y/n." Carnage said as Y/n opened the door.

'It's quiet up here, people fear the student council due to the aura they give off, due in part to them all being devils. However they're stiff, predictable, easy to avoid due to them being as strict on themselves as they are on others.' Y/n explained as the morning air hit his face, he took a deep breath and walked around the back of the stairway where his paintings were stored.

"Hmm." Y/n hummed examining the tarp over his works. Firstly it had been pulled back and has begun to gather dust signaling that it has been undisturbed for a while, thankfully there was no rain so the paintings were fine, secondly Issei was standing and admiring the paintings.

"Beautiful work man, Bob Ross?" Issei asked admiring the work from afar.

"Why are you here Issei, Rias need another bail out?" Y/n asked as Venom materialised an easel  for Y/n to work with along with paint, he chose a partially completed painting and picked it up.

"No luckily she's been smart enough to avoid trouble for the last few days, Kiba's gone AWOL though." Issei said before sitting on a bench.

"Something to do with the holy stabbers I imagine?" Y/n asked as the symbiots left his body and begun to race/chase around the roof.

"Yeah, something about the church trying to make super soldiers or some crap." Issei said dismissively while taking a Hershey bar from out of his bag before snapping it in half and throwing it at the symbiots who happily ate the treat.

"So, what's up?" Y/n asked as the opening to 'The joy of painting' played. Issei began to scratch his head.

"You remember how you said you'd teach me how to be a gentleman?" Issei asked and Y/n nodded without taking his attention off the painting in front of him. "Well, I'd like to take you up on your offer." Issei continued Y/n still not turning away from the painting.

"Why?" Y/n asked as he dipped his brush in titanium white before tapping a few sections of the painting.

"Well, recently I've developed a crush on someone and I want to make sure I am the best possible partner for her. I can't do that if I spend all day staring at porn." Issei said as Y/n turned his head, with a skeptical look before blinking. 

"Hmm, If I may can I try to guess the person?" Y/n asked putting down his paint and brush.

"Uh...Sure go ahead." Issei said as Y/n fully turned to face him.

"Okay, the only girls you've got a chance with are those in Rias' peerage, so that narrows it down." Y/n mused to himself, Issei was about to rebut his claim before backing down realising his friend was right. 

"It's not Rias, she'd be happy with you being a perv it makes you easy to manipulate. Easy to control. It isn't Kiba cause he's a guy, unless this is your way of coming out to me, in that case congrats dude, real proud of you." Y/n paused for a second and Issei glared to him.