4

I have been scoping out the church for the past two days waiting for Raynare to return. Me and Venom were discussing strategies and most of his sounded the exact same.

'No we aren't going to eat everyone inside.'  I groaned pinching the bridge of my nose for the tenth time in the last five minutes. Yep either eat everyone or most people those were Venoms master plans.

'And why not!?!?' Venom asked outraged and I finally snapped.

"Because we cant eat people!" I snapped as Venom crawled around my shoulder.

"The way I see it, we can do whatever. We. Want."  Venom hissed and I flicked my tongue in response. As a flapping was heard behind us so I turned to see Mittel and Kalawarner with a bag of KFC, they had moved into my place and have brought food to me and Venom for the past two days.

"Bad time?" Mittel asked holding out the bag and I sighed before taking it.

"Thanks and yes, he's talking about eating people again." I told them as I unwrapped a spicy chicken wrap with lettuce, tomato and a couple sauces. Me and Venom smiled as we brought the  chicken filled delight to our mouth.

"There She is." Kalawarner said tapping my shoulder pointing out a woman with black wings carrying a girl around my age in a nun's outfit flying into the church through the roof I sighed wrapping up my wrap and placing it into the bag.

"You two stay here, we don't want you getting hurt." We said before Venom sent a tentacle towards the roof and we pulled ourselves towards the buffet in the cover of the night.

Isse POV

Me, Kiba and Koneko walked up to the church I could've sworn I saw someone or something, fly into the church, the others looked 

"Hey guys, did you see som-" I was about to question it but Kiba covered my mouth and we all put our ears to the door.

"Hey, what are you doing here?!" A man called out from inside.

"Oh, Dont mind us. We just came by for a snack." A creepier deep voice came from inside the church a scream was followed by blood splattering across the wall.

"Oh dear god!" Another scream from a woman this time, more blood splattering. I turned to vomit but I remembered Kiba  was holding my mouth.

"What are you?" A guy asked sounding like he was in extreme pain. Koneko peeked through the door and turned pale, Kiba looked through and paled a scream followed and both paled further. I decided to look and what I saw was beyond words. A black humanoid creature had a man who was missing both his legs and arms in his arms.

"We, are Venom." The thing said before biting into the guys upper torso and ripping his head off.

"What the hell's going on up...here....oh god....parasite." The priest who tried to kill me came from behind the alter and the thing calling itself Venom looked towards Freed with murderous intent.

"Freed...did...you just....call us....A PARASITE!!" Venom rushed at Freed knocking over pews and stepping on bodies and grabbed Freed before he could draw his weapons and fight off this creature. Venom threw Freed into a pillar as Kiba opened the door enough for us to get in and we hid behind some of the remaining pews to watch what this Venom can do. Freed reached out for his gun but Venom kicked it out of the way and stood on his chest. "Tell us Freed, was killing Eddie worth it? Now you are going to die, like a little bug under our foot." Venom said as Freed screamed out in pain. Venom laughed before being impaled to a wall by a light spear, we turned to see Raynare holding her hand out.

"Freed, run back  to Kokabiel. It's clear you can't handle these small fry." Raynare ordered allowing Freed to escape. Venom growled trying to take the spear out of his chest. I stared at Yuma no Raynare and an anger built up in me.

"How do you guys want to do this?" Koneko asked as two light spears flew at Raynare everyone looked to see two fallen angles floating behind the Prez, Akeno and my sister Isane. One of the fallen angles was a blond loli and beside her was a blue haired hottie. Both the fallen looked over at Venom and gasped. I looked to see he ripped the spear out of his chest and threw it back at Raynare and it got lodged into her shoulder. Venom roared and charged  at Raynare and shoulder bashed her so hard she flew into the wall, he jumped on her and picked her up.

"Eyes, lungs, pancreas. So many snacks so little time. So I'll go for the juiciest part." Venom said opening his mouth and biting into her throat and ripping off her throat out, killing her instantly. She dropped to the ground and venom looked down on her. We all stared at him in shock. I kinda pissed myself in the process.

"Who are you!?" Prez demanded not being scared by the monster in front of her. Venom looked at her and walked over to Rias as it's face, which was actually a mask pealed back to reveal a boy with H/c hair and E/c eyes.

"Who else Rias. Do you remember me denying your request for revival." Venom said as the president looked at the boy in shock.

"But...how." Rias asked staring at the boy as the mask came back.

"We will explain later but for now  we are hungry, Mittel is my wrap still a there?" Venom asked and the loli tossed Venom a KFC wrap. Which he devoured instantly by the black thing, who sighed happily Before the black thing disappeared revealing a boy about Rias's age.

"See Venom, that's better than people am I right?" The guy said walking away with the two fallen behind him. I only had one thing on my mind.

"How was her neck more juicy than her boobs?"

End of chapter hope you enjoyed.