16

Y/N stood at his door with a displeased look on his face as Rias stood in front of him with her head bowed.

"I'm sorry for prying into your personal life!" The red devil apologized  to the human, who rolled his eyes in response.

"Sure, apology accepted, leave." Y/N said going to close the door surprising the devil.

"Wait seriously?!" Rias said making Y/N sigh.

"Yes, now leave I've got things that need to be done." Y/N said glaring out the door before closing it.  Rias looked at the door and then looked up and down the street.

'That was...something.' Rias thought to herself beginning to walk away when a shot rang out.

Y/N pov...

I heard a shot outside and looked out the window to see a priest taking a shot at Rias.

"Mittel! Grab the M-10!" I called out as I turned to see the rifle fly across the room.

I used the but of the gun to break the window. 

"Devil, Duck!" Rias ducked and I shot the Priest in the shoulder causing him to drop his pistol, I shot him in the other shoulder and then a shot into the pelvis. He then collapsed to the floor.

"Where did you get that!?" Rias called out.

"Had a friend from Ireland, a troubled man." I said walking to the priest. "Tell me father, who sent you?" I asked the man who's arms were unable to move, the bullets had gone straight through his shoulders and the third shot had pierced his lower spine so he lost all control in his lower body leaving an unpleasant smell in the air.

"God has sent me! To cleanse you filthy devil sympathizers and the wretched devils!" The mad Priest said with a wicked smile.

"Ah yes, The lord who works in mysterious ways, but he needs a prophet to speak for him, so Father who is the voice of our lord and savior?" I asked playing to the madness.

"Ah ha! You too pay tribute to our lord and seek his guidance! Very well child, the man you should seek is Freed Sellzen!" I forced a smile, and laughed.

"I see, then where can I find him?" I asked the soon to be dead man.

"Oh ho! I do not know we was taken away by gods angels  and enlightened!" The Man of 'God' spouted on.

"I've heard enough of your nonsense." I scowled and shot him in the forehead letting blood flow. I growled and tossed the rifle through the window which was caught by a blonde angel. Rias was left mouth agape and eyes widened.

"What?" I asked  looking at the Devil who was on the ground.

"You killed him...Like he was nothing." Rias said looking at the corpse. "How are you unfazed by this?" She asked me as I looked at the window pondering how much it's going to cost to get that fixed.