11

Y/N PoV...

I used Venom to teleport home while I left Carnage to help heal the wounded students. When I arrived I was greeted by Mittel and Kalawarner watching the T.V on my couch/sofa. I shrugged and walked to the fridge where my dad kept a secret supply of various alcohol. I shared a few of them with him when he got home from deployment without mom a couple times, I'd taken a liking to Guinness from Ireland just cause it was one of the first my dad let me sample and it's kinda one of our more memorable moments. I cracked open the can startling the girls.

"Jesus christ, when did you get back Y/N?" Mittel asked as I drank the black gold.

"For the last ten days I've been training with Rias Gremory so she isn't forced to marry a man named Riser Phenex." I said and the girls seemed to scowl at the mention of Riser.

"Ugh, that Perv? Yeah I don't think anyone deserves to put up with that scum all the time." Kalawarner said shuddering before turning back to the television. Mittel however was still interested in me, unfortunately.

"So, when is the death match?" Mittel asked tilting her head.

"Roughly it's in fourteen hours. I'm just here to pick up two things, maybe three." I said walking deeper into the home, followed by Mittel until we came across a door with a number pad next to it. "Alright if you are ever here and you need to kill something that your light spears won't, come here and enter the code 7-7-3-4 and grab a gun." I said entering the code it revealed a small room with walls filled with guns from every war my family have fought in throughout the ages. Muskets from the end of the samurai era, type 100's from ww2, and a Howa type 64 mg used today. I grabbed an SMG before pushing a red button retracting two of the gun walls to reveal several Katanas from the samurai era. While I grabbed a black hilt sword a shot rang out followed by a thud. I turned to see Mittel with a scared expression and a Minebea in front of her, with a sigh I picked the gun up and put it back in a holster I then strapped around my hip while fixing the sheath of the katana to my back.

"I'm sorry, I was just curious that's all." Mittel said looking down in shame I simply put a hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine. Tell you what, if you still have an interest in this when I get back I'll teach you how to hunt. Sound good?" I asked and she jumped up and down in excitement. I just smiled and rubbed her hair before grabbing my great grandfathers grenade vest, it's  a precaution just so you know, banzai and what nought.

"Right I only got one clip for this so imma need to make it count," I said to myself slinging the SMG around my shoulder.

"Well good luck, I'll hold you to the hunting thing." Mittel said as I began to teleport.

"I would expect no less, see ya." I said as I reappear in the Gremory mansion where everyone was waiting.

"Well, I'd say he'd be at least a solid six." Rias said getting a few mummers of agreement.

"Nah That has to be seven at least." Issane said waving off Rias.

"Oh, and pray tell how do you know?" Akeno asked glaring at the brunette.

"Well you could say being a perv runs in our family, I can just hide it better than my brother." Issane said pointing as Issei who was leaning against a wall next to Kiba, both of which had noticed you at this point.

"You know, if you're so curious why not ask him yourself?" Issei said nodding towards you, all the girls looked over to you with red faces, after some research I've learned it is in fact a blush or they have a collective cold.

"When did you get back?" Rias asked as a red blob slid over to me before moving up my body.

"Just now, clear off the table we are discussing strategies." I said as Carnage sank into me. The girls complied and cleared off the table I created chess pieces out of the symbiotes and lay them out in a chess board manor. "Right, first he'll send his pawns to prod at us, see what we can do. Next he'll send in knights and rooks to back them up if push comes to shove he will send one of his bishops as a support and heal, she will be a priority target so kill on sight. Next if he wants to steamroll us into paste he will send in his queen who specialises in destruction magic." As I was ranting Akeno butted in.