6

We were all waiting in the ORC, Rias was at her table Akeno was behind her to mer left while Kiba was on her right, Isse, Koneko and Asia were siting on the couch. Venom and I were leading against the wall using Venom's camouflage to mask our presence, no one but Rias knew we were here. The club members were talking amongst each other we were waiting for the bird to spread its wings so we could clip them. A yellow glyph shone from the floor catching everyone off guard, from it came a blonde haired man with a crimson jacket and a white shirt underneath.

"Ah my darling Rias, how have you been?" Riser asked and I let a small part of Venom drop to the floor and watched as the black mass crawled it's way to Riser.

"Better, Akeno can you make us some tea please?" Rias asked with an edge to her words Akeno nodded glaring at Riser as she left. Riser walked to the couch and Venom followed until he reached Risers leg and bonded to the prick. My camouflage was not as invisible anymore but I was still hard to notice unless you knew I was there.

"Rias do you have mice?" Riser asked shaking his leg Rias looked over to me.

"No, why?" Rias responded smiling to Riser.

"Because Riser felt something touch his leg!" Riser yelled raising his voice I smiled as Venom crawled through Riser gathering information as it traveled and spread.

"Y/n have a look at this." Venom said as I felt my vision change, now I was staring at five white viles each marked with the Phenex glyph, They were also marked with PT.

'Take them, we may want to use them later. Gather any and all magical techniques we will use them against him in the rating game.' I ordered repossessing my usual body. I saw Akeno had given tea to everyone and Riser had a smirk on his face, he raised his hand and slapped Akeno on the rear. Aekeno let a squeak out and glared at Riser  who smiled back. I was appalled by these actions and was about to break stealth but Isse beat me to it.

"Hey you can't do that!" Isse yelled standing up.

"Isse stand down!" Rias ordered as Riser stood up and marched over to Isse and slapped him sending him spiralling to Issane causing both of them to fall down.

"He's got resistance magic, way stronger than ours the guy is practically immune to fire." Venom informed me bringing a smile to my face.

'Take it....all of it.' I ordered Riser flinched and clutched  his chest.

"You dare tell me what to do you low class devil!" Riser barked as another glyph appeared, it looked Gremory. From the glyph a grey haired woman emerged.

"That's quite enough Mr. Phenex." The woman siad glaring at the man.

"Got it returning to base now." Venom said as I smirked. After a few seconds I felt complete once again. 

"And you in the corner, come out" The woman ordered pointing at me I sighed and revealed myself.

"Boo." Was all I said as a fire ball was launched at me, I sighed and casted my resist making the fireball return to sender, and what do you know it was Riser.

"Are you a member of the Gremory peerage?" The woman asked and in a moment of genius I sprouted a pair of devil wings made of Venom.

"Yep, I'm Rias's newest piece. A knight." I replied hiding my wings shocking Rias's peerage.

"Anyways, I will be marrying Rias so I've invited you all to attend!" Riser declared and Rias slammed her hands into the table.

"I will not marry you, I will give my heart to the one I love not the one my brother forces me to mary!" Rias declared causing Riser to sigh.

"If lady Rias does not seek to marry Riser then this dispute will be settled in a rating game." The grey haired woman siad and Riser smirked.

"River agrees to this arrangement, Rias is this your whole peerage?"  Riser asked with a cocky smirk.

"It is, is there a problem with that." Rias asked and Riser burst out laughing.

"You only have eight pieces while I have fifteen!" With a click of his fingers fourteen glyphs appeared. I couldn't help but growl at the sight.

"You have a problem over there?" Riser taunted before I said anything I regained my composure

"No." I stood at attention not wanting to deal with his any longer than necessary.

"Not you, him." Riser pointed to Isse who was sobbing at the sight of Risers peerage. I growled and back handed him into the wall.

"Not anymore." I said looking at Isse imbedded into the wall. I turned to Riser with a blank look as always.

"Very well, Riser will give you ten days to train. Not that I will matter, see you for the wedding Rias!" Riser waved goodbye and Rias sighed.

"Grayfia, what do you think?" Rias asked the gray haired woman.

"You should start training ASAP. I will inform your brother, farewell." Grayfia disappeared and Rias sighed before turning to me.

"Did you get anything?" She asked looking into my eyes as two phoenix wing emerged from my back.

"Everything he knows, I know. Most of it is filth but I have his battle plans and abilities as well as these things." I reported holding the five bottles in my hand Rias stared at me with wide eyes and smiled.

"Phoenix tears! They can heal almost any wound, he just carries those around like that, it's almost unbelievable!" Rias was overjoyed by this, everyone was smiling until I got punched in the face by a red gauntlet.

"What the hell man! You just go around slapping people for kicks or something!?" Isse yelled as Venom coated my body.

"Listen pervert And Listen well, I see very little difference between you and Riser at the moment, should you continue down this path you'll end up just like him and then someone like me will take great pleasure in cutting you down. Change your ways Isse or you'll be just another snack for a monster like me." We told him whilst towering over him he looked down he thought about something before muttering incoherently. We sighed and walked away.

"Wait!" Rias called out. We stopped and Venom melted into me.

"Yes?" I said turning to her and she smiled at me.

"You're training with us, if we are going to be fighting together then we have to work together." Risas said and I sighed, he logic may be reasonable but I don't like it.

"Fine lead the way." I said walking back into the club and began to mentally prepare myself for what's to come.

End of chapter hope you enjoyed

Thanks for 226 followers you guys are great!