19

Y/n has been at home for a week, He rarely spoke even to the Girls at home. His appearance has gone down hill with a very shaggy looking beard now present on his face, E/c Irises surrounded by red and his hair had once been orderly and neat was now a messy mass of H/c fur. Unfortunately his absence hasn't gone unnoticed. 

Kuoh academy...

Sona and Koneko were seen on the roof looking for the mystery artist but saw that there was no sign of them as per usual, but what they found most unusual was the lack of new paintings as except for an unfinished one that had sat there for the last three weeks.

"Strange. No signs of progress the same way it was last week. Any idea why Koneko?" Sona asked Koneko who was deep in thought, she hadn't seen Y/n all week and when she went to his house there was no one home. "Hello? Earth to Koneko?" 

"Hmmm? Sorry no Idea." Koneko responded looking towards the town of Kuoh.

"Is something the matter?" Sona asked looking at her friends rook. 

"Nothing just...You know how we beat Riser right?" Koneko said not looking away from the town.

"Rias told me you got some help but not from whom." Sona admitted causing Koneko to sigh.

"We didn't get some help, without him we were toast. His name is Y/n L/n, and he hasn't been seen in a week and when I saw him last he looked very distressed." Koneko explained her view never leaving the town. Sona got to thinking. 

"Y/n L/n...perfectly average student, but his absence as of late has been noticed but nothing has been done about it since his grades never suffer. Several letters have been issued but none have gotten a response so I was going to investigate myself, Wanna tag along?" Sona asked and Koneko nodded still only half paying attention.

L/n residence...

"Here we are." Koneko said without emotion as she stared at the door, she went to knock.

"What are you two doing?" A voice from behind them asked, the two students turned to see Kalawarner and Mittelt with bags of shopping in each arm.

"F-fallen!" Sona said with wide eyes as she prepared some magic.

"Relax Sona, they live here." Koneko said before turning to the fallen. "We came to check up on Y/n." Koneko explained and Kala scoffed.

"The rook I can understand but you Sitri? Why would a devil king come to see a Human unless they wanted to make them into one of their slaves!?" Kala said in a vicious tone, one Sona took offense to.

"I am the head of the student council. I've come here to assure the safety of the student body." Sona said glaring at Kala who rolled her eyes. 

"You know I was going to ask if that was within your authority, but then I remembered this is devil territory, all you'd have to do is ask and you could eradicate this whole town and everyone in it." Kala growled and Mittelt sighed.

"Kala, inside now." The shorter angel said with closed eyes.

"But Mittel I-" Kala tried to argue.

"Did I stutter? Inside now!" Mittelt said, eyes still closed. Kala looked at her friend and then to the devils before unlocking the door and entering the house, Sona was about to follow her. "You stay there Devil. We aren't done yet.

"And what are you going to do?" Sona asked, she did not trust the fallen, she believed they may have killed Y/n.

"Explain to you the situation. Y/n hasn't been at school due to the fact that he attended the Funeral of his parents last week and has spent most of this week either Grieving of screaming into a pillow. Secondly my colleague Doesn't trust Devils due to many of her friends being turned into slaves." Mittelt said her eyes still closed but her hands were balled into fists,.