14

Y/n didn't bother sticking around for the ceremony as he wasn't one for celebrations like that, so he through a teleportation glyph created by the small sample of  Venom Y/N had kept in case of emergency, on the other side of the Glyph was his home where he had hoped to just fall into bed and sleep. However as has been proven time and time again, Y/N has a very low luck stat.

*Warning suicide attempt is made in this chapter.*

Y/N pov...

I opened my door and quietly slipped in, Mittel and Kalawarner were playing Smash on the T.V, rather than disturb them I just grabbed a can of cider from the fridge and trudged to my room. I closed the door behind me and sat on the edge of my bed and cracked open the drink and taking a sip. 

'I can see why mom loved this stuff...she used to sing praises as if it was a gift from god himself.' I thought as my eyes landed on an old photo sitting on my bedside locker. In the image I was roughly sixteen, a big goofy smile plastered on my face and my eyes were closed, My Dad wore a similar expression only he was holding up bunny ears behind my head, My Mom was in the process of rolling her eyes but still had a smile on her face. In the background was an amusement park with roller coasters and stands scattered everywhere. With my free hand I grabbed the picture and laid the image on my lap while taking another swig of the cider.

'Oh how times have changed, once a big  happy family now just a kid with nothing left...No true friends who didn't just use him for something he has that they didn't, No plans for the future, No family to congratulate him if he did something worthwhile...Nothing.' I thought to myself as my vision became blurry and a dampness fell down my cheeks.  I wiped my tears with my sleeve and stared at the image as it began to change.

The roller coaster collapsed, the stands began to burn down and by my parents feet two Grenades appeared momentarily before detonating  erasing my parents from the picture and in place of sixteen year old me, stood the current me. A Y/N with a dead fish expression, a constant scowl which would discourage you from approaching him, light signs of facial hairs sprouting. I rubbed my eyes and blinked rapidly but this caused the Coaster to deteriorate further and the fires to grow more intense while red chunks fell beside Y/N still wearing the same expression. only his eyes followed me, then I began to hear the crackling of flames as the smell of heavy smoke assaulted my nose.

"No...No stop it....please don't!" I whispered, my voice strained. That's when Eddie walked out in front of Y/N. He turned to face me and held his arms out before exploding, showering Y/N in a red mist.

"Stop it...For fucks sake what did I do wrong!" I spoke slightly louder, that's when I heard an all to familiar voice.

"The answer to that is simple," The voice began as i looked back at the image to see my lips moving.

"You lived." He, no, I said as his expression changed to one of hate.

"You lived while everyone else around you died, you drew the long straw and cut all the others, they miss you for some reason.Our parents, Eddie....Everyone, so why don't you join us failure? Why don't you come to the land of eternal happiness where you can be with everyone again!" I said as the image drew a knife.

"Come on, Just like this!" With a wicked smile I slit my throat and fell over...The voices stopped, the fire stopped the smoke had gone away...Everything was quiet...was he right? No...No I'm stronger  than this. 

'Then why?' I reached into my locker and pulled out a swiss army knife. 'Why did it hurt so much...If I'm meant to be so strong why do I agree with him...' I had dropped my Cider and now the room smelt of apples. 'One swift slice, clean across the wrist...no that one wont work...down the arm for best result....' I rolled up my sleeve and the picture fell off my lap. I looked down on it to see the glass had shattered into a million pieces, how it wasn't that long of a drop? I returned to my original task, after all, the dead don't need to clean up. I brought the blade to my skin.

"Hey Y/N I heard something b- HOLY JESUS CHRIST." I looked up to see Mittel charge at me when she connected she knocked us onto the bed before wrestling the knife out of my hand. "Y/N WHAT THE-" Before she could yell at me she looked into my face, I must look pathetic, bloodshot eyes and  tears rolling down my face.

"What happened to you?" She wore a look of concern on her face, or was it pity? Before more could be said Kalawarner appeared at the door.

"Hey I head shouting, is every-" Kala saw our position and smirked. "Oh my, it seems the fallen loli has made the first move." Mittel glared at Kala, as I pushed her off of me.

"My apologies, I had a moment of weakness. I have something to tell you both. Let's talk at the table." I said rubbing my eyes. I don't know what came over me but it was overwhelming. At the table I sat at the head while Kala and Mittlet sat either side of me. 

"Now as you may have noticed, My parents aren't home and there is a good reason for that. Roughly two weeks ago I received a latter notifying me of my parents death. I then witnessed the death of a close friend." I gave them a moment to process this both looked at the table.

"Rather than dwelling on it I went off with the devils in order to save Rias from her marriage where my feeling were subdued with the symbiots for the most part, Tonight however I have no symbiote and nothing to distract myself. My mind begun to trick me thus why you found me with a knife to my wrist." I explained having varied reactions, Mittel looked at me with a saddened look, tears threatening to fall, Kala had a different reaction.

"You what?!" She screamed while standing up and slamming her hands on the table. "You tried to kill yourself!?"

"Yes, as I said, Moment of weakness." I said as Kala sat back down, looking confused.

"And you're....Okay with this?" Kala said looking at me, once again it was either pity or concern .

"No, I can't afford to be weak. It could cost me more than I'm willing to part with."  I explained resting my head on my hands.

"You don't have to hide it around us." Mittel said placing a hand on my shoulder. "We aren't going to judge you for showing who is under the kuudere act." Mittel said reassuringly.

"Why do you care? You're fallen angles and I'm human, it's not like we have an alliance, so why do you care?" I asked raising my head again to see Mittel blushing slightly. 

"'Cause you took us in when we came to you for help, our 'Friends' chased us away and the other Fallen rejected us because, 'If you can betray us once you'll do it again' in the end, you were the only one left that cared enough about us to give us a home. That's why we care about you Y/N, cause you cared for us when even our own kind rejected us." Mittel explained as I looked into her eyes, there was no malice, no deceit nothing but the truth.

"I....I see. I'd like to say sorry, I thought you were just using me for a free home and food." I said getting a giggle from Kalawarner and Mittel.

"Well, that is certainly a bonus."  Mittel said getting a slight chuckle from me.

"I knew there was a catch haha." I laughed as the other two sighed in relief.  Then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I got up and walked to the door, once I opened it I saw a man in an all to familiar uniform.

"It's been a while, Y/N." The man said

"Indeed it has been, Sargent." 

So, I know people are gonna be pissed...and I'm sorry. My thought process was that Venom and Carnage were subduing Y/N's PTSD to a degree at least to a point where it wouldn't effect him severely, so without them Y/N is left alone with his demons and since he is just human the demons get the better of him. I've wanted to have an insert like this for a while but my other Y/n's consist of Doom guy and a battleship. Not exactly human characters. In other news I've decided on whom shall be in the Harem, There will be four and a potential of five girls. those who don't make it in your will be left to Issei. I won't reveal who they are right now but three should be fairly obvious. Anyways that's the end of my little rant until next time. Peace out, Bros glad.