3

As the bell rung signaling the end of class a mild pain surfaced in my head, never happened before so I assumed it was my new friend.

"Don't like loud noises Venom?" I asked the symbiote walking up the stairs to the roof, supposedly it was off limits to students but it just meant it was quiet and peaceful, perfect for someone like me.

"Yes, we have a weakness to certain sounds, I've been trying to strengthen myself but to no avail as of yet." Venom told me as I sat down and pulled out my phone flicking through various Bob Ross painting tutorials as the hinges squeaked opened. My head shot up to see the red hair of Rias Gremory, the girl from last night. "If she asks about last night lie." Venom told me.

"What?" I asked in my usual manor. Some say I'm cold, I'd rather say I'm just antisocial very antisocial.

"Your not allowed up here you know." She said stepping out from behind the door.

"And?" I asked unamused.

"Well, uh....um." Rias stuttered, I have grown used to these responses most people expect more than one word answers and often take time to plan a response accordingly. "I wanted to know what you were doing last night?" She asked regaining some composure and trying to establish an air of dominance at the same time.

"I went to the park, not ku oh's main park with the fountain in the center, would you happen to remember the old park, before the city got a grant  to make the new one?" I asked with my usual blank stare to which she shook her head, good cause there is no old park.

"Well I always go there or the forest as the main park has to many people to go for a peaceful jog or run. Why do you ask?" I turned the question onto her and thanks to my acting skill and the fact  she doesn't know me I am getting away with this one.

"Oh, I just thought I saw you in the park yesterday and wanted to say hi." Rias said with a smile, I didn't return it as I was suspicious. 

'I doubt that was the only reason to follow a student into a restricted area to ask them where they go for a jog, what's your ulterior motif?' I thought not wanting to say as that may just come off as accusing and in turn draw more suspicion than its worth.

"You've said it now please leave I would like time to myself." I kindly asked looking out to see Isse alive and well being chased by the kendo club, I growled in disgust. "Vile and unclean, that's all he is." I said to myself but Rias somehow heard me.

"Who is, 'vile and unclean' as you say?" She asked walking over and I pointed at my fellow zombie.

"Pervert, I hate how he treats women but alas I'm the self proclaimed ghost of the academy, no one notices me, no one remembers me. So who in their right mind would listen to me." I said my eyes not leaving the bastard for a second, Rias followed my gaze.

"Why does no one remember you?" She asked looking as Isse getting his rear kicked.

"I don't talk to people, people don't talk to me." I told her as some of her group if you will appeared in my peripheral  vision.

"Well I could talk to you." Rias offered. I looked at her with fish eyes.

Rias POV...

Definitely not the guy from last night, different aura and I don't sense any magic within him so he wasn't revived making it impossible for the two people to be the same, that and it was dark I may have gotten the faces mixed up, but now I'm talking to this guy who no one talks about or talks to but he seems perfectly fine with it. He looked dead as he looked towards me.

"You have a group that you belong to, you will choose them over me and that will lead to you much like everyone else forgetting I ever existed, so don't waste your energy trying to raise my hopes, it's not worth it." During his explanation he pointed to Kiba and Akeno Who were walking and talking before stopping to watch Isse get beaten. I could see where he was coming from, I have friends and it's clear he prefers solitude so he thinks I will pick my friends over him just cause he's a social outcast. A truly sad existence.