5

I sat on the roof waiting for my guest. I had begun painting out of boredom and was about halfway through the piece when I noticed some extra weight on my head. Looking at myself in the window I noticed a black Afro with white streaks running through it had grown out of no where. With a sigh I continued before my favourite line in the show made it's mandatory appearance.

"Now for my favourite part, dip your brush in the oderless paint thinner, and beat the devil out of it." I said matching Bob Ross Who was guiding me on my phone.

"I take it I kept you waiting?" I heard Rias say from behind me. I turned and paused my phone. I felt Venom  melt into my head.

"Well I got twenty minutes into a fifty minute painting, so yes you kept me waiting." I said using Venom to absorb my Canvas, paints and easel. I'd learned that he could that this morning when he ate my clothes and all of a sudden I was in my uniform.  Anyways back to the matter at hand, Rias  had taken a seat on the wall.

"So you know of the supernatural." Rias began looking towards me for confirmation, I nodded. "Your living with two fallen angles." Rias stated and I nodded once more. "And you have a thing inside you that can shapeshift, cover your body to make you more resistant against physical attacks and enhances you ability to heal making you extremely hard to kill." Rias said looking at me getting another nod. "And that's why you rejected my request to revive you?" Rias asked and I shook my head.

"You were right until the last point, I didn't accept your rivival ritual cause I wanted to die. Venom here had different ideas about my future though so he healed me, brought me home and we became one." I told Rias who stared at me with wide eyes.

"Why did you want to die?" I flinched at her question. I gave to much intel to a potential hostile, my parents had a hard time keeping their professional and personal lives separated and some military speak rubbed off on me.

"I'm not comfortable giving you this information at this time." I replied simply looking at the birds in the sky.

"I-I see. I have a question for you." Rias said catching my attention. "Will you join my peerage?" Rias asked looking at me, her body language was confident like a leader should be but her eyes told a story of desperation she needed something.

"No. But I can tell you need me for something, spill it." I adapted back to my usual persona, cold and uncaring.

"I-I have no idea- *sigh* Alright. I'm being forced to marry a man I don't love. My family forced me into this as we are both pure blooded devils. This man I am to marry sees women as objects and only sees me as a means to keep his bloodline going. I need strong pieces if I am to beat him in my final option, a rating game. A battle between two peerages to see who is stronger and is often used to settle major disputes such as this one. I ask you one more time, no I beg you please join my peerage." Rias explained clearly on the verge of tears, I sighed and performed a basic human comforting technique, I pulled Rias into an embrace.

"I am sorry but I have to decline." I heard her gasp. "But, I will kill this bastard. If I find a way into this rating game then this excuse of a man will fuel us. That's a promise." I told Rias releasing her and stepping back. I saw tears streaming down her cheeks but she was smiling.

"Thank you, both of you." Rias said wiping her tears from her face.

"Don't mention it. Women like you deserve better than some materialistic pervert." I said as an idea formed in my head and I felt Venom's toothy grin. "Rias, do you know elemental resistance magic?" I asked and she began to think.

"I mainly know destructive magic, but I know some basic resistances like fire, ice and air, why?" I dropped venom and he began to crawl to Rias.

"We would like to learn them, but to do that Venom will have to bond with you then copy the knowledge before giving it to me. He can mimic the abilities of his previous hosts, so can we learn some magic?" I asked as Venom halted awaiting Rias's answer.

"As long as it doesn't hurt and I live, I'm perfectly fine with it." Rias replied and Venom instantly wrapped around Rias encasing her in the black armor. Once Venom covered her she looked over herself.

"Well, I'm more of a red girl myself but I think I can rock black." Rias commented checking herself out I rolled my eyes and pulled out my lunch box, simple lunch for a simple guy. A ham sandwich. As I went to take a bite a tongue wrapped around my sandwich and it was yanked away from me, with a sigh I looked to see Rias/Venom whistling and avoiding eye contact.

"You done yet Venom or am I going to have to leave you with Rias for a while?" I asked as Rias/Venom grabbed my shoulder and the black mass around Rias began to flow into me.

"Yes, we now have the ability to use basic resistance magic and some advanced destruction magic." Venom told me as rias shook her head.

"What a rush, is that how you feel when you do the thing?" Rias asked looking at me with a tinge of jealousy in her eyes.

"The power, the rush, the thrill. Oh yeah, all the time." I replied closing my eyes and channeling some energy and tried to increase my fire resistance. I opened my eyes and saw no difference but I felt warmer. "Rias can you do a basic fire attack on my please?" I asked and Venom began to scream.

"No! No! No! Nope! No we are not doing this!" Venom yelled as Rias conjured a fireball about the size of a skull and tossed it at me only for it to bounce off my body and burn out on the floor.

'Basic my ass. I expected to get burnt not fucking deflect the thing!' I thought looking at the burn marks on the floor.

"Thanks Rias, we have eyery thing we need." I said turning to leave.

"Y/n, can you come to the ORC later, the guy I have to marry is coming and I want you to be there for me should push come to shove." Rias asked and I stopped in my tracks.

'What do you think?' I asked my partner.

'We should go, I can absorb more power and cause a pervert extreme pain at the same time, it's a win-win!' Venom said and I nodded my head.

"We will be there, don't worry. See ya." I said giving a two finger salute walking off as the bell rang.

End of chapter hope you enjoyed