1

Ku oh academy is the most prestigious academy in japan, the place you go when you have plans to go far, or in the case of certain individuals you came here to ogle girls and think using your reproductive organ, and then there's the people who came here cause they had no where to go. 

Sat on a bench on the school roof we join a h/c Male in the middle of painting on a canvas while wartching a tutorial from a legendary painter, Bob Ross.

"...And now maybe another tree lives here, cause every tree deserves a friend." Bob uttered his signature phrase as he tapped his fan brush across the canvas and the boy followed him precisely sighing as he was not a 'happy tree' as Bob would say. Y/n was a loner, it's how he was spoke few words unless asked to do so and because of this he remained un-noticed by everyone as the girls were mainly focused on their 'Prince' Kiba Yuuto, or hating the 'Perverted trio', Isse hyundo, Matsuda and Motohama. With people like this the average joe such as Y/n often go un-noticed. 

"As always I would like to thank you for painting with us today and god bless." Bob said along with his usual wave goodbye as the screen turned to black leaving Y/n to stare at his piece.

" Bob said along with his usual wave goodbye as the screen turned to black leaving Y/n to stare at his piece

'Close enough, not exact a few trees missing, water different shades at some points...mountain slightly curved...next time I will be better.' Y/n thought packing up his equiptment neatly into an art set he bought a while ago. He took the painting and the easel and place it them behind the enternece since no one came up here he usually left his paintings to dry out under a tarp held up by two sticks. With a small smile he walked off to class where he would try not to draw attention to himself. He was smart probably smartest in the class, but just couldn't be bothered to show it, showing off the slightest bit of above average intellect could draw attention to yourself,and he didn't want that.

He was unaware of the two girls who go to the roof to check on things, Sona Sitri or Souna shitori and Koneko Toujou while they knew the paintings were there they just didn't know who was the artist as they were left at random times sometimes once a week sometimes daily at different times and the longest drought of art was a month, that was cause you ran out of supplies and the store you usually bought from was under renovation. Koneko walked to the drape and saw the master piece.

"She is a talented artist it seems." Koneko comented looking at the canvas. (Thinks it's a female as Ku oh was an all girls school and the only male that is somewhat competent is Kiba.) 

"That she is, but just who is she? You'd think someone this talented would make their work but all she puts is a little V in the corner." Sona said admiring the art in front of her. Y/n closed his notebook as the bell tolled signaling the end of the school day Y/n walked to his apartment where he lived alone as his parents were both military and often had to be deployed for a long time leaving him alone. With a sigh he took off his uniform to change into some workout gear walking to the nearest gym which was run by an middle named Eddie brock.

"Hey, Y/n here to work the elbow grease ias usual."Eddie greeted and Y/n replied in kind, Eddie was an old friend of the family so he was a friend of Y/n.

"You know it Eddie, hows Anne?" Y/n asked punching in.

"A work in progress, I'm telling you she will get sick of that dan guy and come right on home to me. I hope." He said with a chuckle which earned on from Y/n in return.

"Keep hoping Eddie it'll payoff some day." Y/n replied entering the gym, as usual for this time it was barren and he walked over to the weights and got a total of 126 lb, or 57.1 kg. He lay down and began of his routine 25-39 lifts, 2km jog on the treadmill, 5 minute plank, as many push ups and sit ups in five minutes each, rinse and repeat for two hours. When he almost collapses from exhaustion he decides he's done, he departs saying his goodbyes to Eddie and walks home, unaware of the eyes that stalked him on his way home.

While on his way to the gym for his usual week end routine he felt a tugging feeling in his heart, something wasn't right, he began to jog before breaking into a full sprint to the gym only to see it perfectly fine, with a sigh he shook his head and walked to the door before he could reach the entrance he was blown back by and explosion which had erupted from the gym. Y/n's body hit off a pole and then he hit the pavement facing the burning wreckage of the gym, he held out his hand before losing the will to move. After a few minutes he heard foot steps approaching and willed himself to push his body up and he limped into a back alley still in shock as he limped home. Once he laid in he bed he passed out from blood loss.

Y/n POV...

Sunday was greeted with pain, agony and grief I didn't want to move, i didnt have the energy or motivation to do anything anymore. Eddie was dead...Mom and Dad are overseas and most likely getting shot at or shooting someone...what's the point...why am I still here? I'm clearly going nowhere the gym was my only motivation and now that's gone...why? I fell asleep again.

Time skip...

I woke up and got dressed, I needed to walk, clear my head maybe. I dressed myself in fresh clothes and walked to the door where I found a letter, I opened it and saw the official Japanese military sigil my heart began to shrink again...it read 

"Dear Y/n l/n,

It is with our sincere apologies that we deliver this news to you today. Both M/n l/n and D/n l/n have both been K.I.A. Both were taken out in an explosion so we are still gathering their bodies but once we do they will get a hero's funeral, you have our deepest condolences.

Japanese military."

I started at the paper and tears openly flowed down my face no sobs came from my mouth, I didn't have the energy to do anything so there I sat for ten minutes just letting tears flow, it was getting dark, I left to make good on my plans to head to the park. I had liked coming to the park, it was quiet peaceful would make a good painting. I was minding my own business jogging before stumbling across a murder, the murder of Isse hyundo to be percise. I froze looking at the murderer, black hair, black wings to strips of fabric covering her private areas shoulder pads, purple eyes. She looked to me with a devilish smirk before a spear appears beside her and directed itself to me.

"Sorry boy, worng place wrong time." She said nonchalantly as the spear flew into my chest I was okay with it, death was most likely the next thing on my agenda once I got home so rather than wasting rope I got it done for free fan fucking tastic! The bird bitch flew off as a red glyph appeared beside Isse I weakly turned my head to see Rias Gremory stand over Isse before looking over to me I laid my head back, and waited for the blood loss to kill me.

"Do you want to live?" Rias asked looming over me I turned to her and weakly shook my head no.

"Let.....m-me....die." I weakly said and she nodded as her and Isse disappeared una flash of red light I closed my eyes and drifted into my final rest.

"...We will not let you die."

How do you like them apples? 

End of chapter hope you enjoyed