9

Rias PoV...

I awoke with a stretch followed by a yawn.  I got out of bed and got dressed before walking to the dining room where Akeno was cleaning up after her breakfast.

"Morning Akeno." I greeted her and she smiled and nodded before walking to the kitchen. I sat at head of the table and waited for the food. While waiting I spotted something pass the window, curious I walked out the door only to see Y/n running around the corner of the house. I walked to a nearby tree and leaned against it as I waited for Y/n to return. After around two minutes he was panting at the front door, he wore a white T-shirt which was soaked in sweat and a pair of black shorts. While he was bent over breathing a black sludge slid off his arm.

"Alright, can you do the thing?" Y/n asked as Venom took his humanoid appearance.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? We could just get rid of her." Venom said as Y/n straightened up. 

"Just as easily as I can get rid of you, now." Y/n was consumed by a red mass similar to Venom apart from one detail, he has boobs now.

"What the hell Carnage! " Y/n yelled as Venom snickered.

"I ain't giving up my boobs just cause you're a guy so get used to them!" A new symbiote by the name of Carnage said causing Y/N to sigh.

"Fine, Fine lets go." Y/n said as he ran at Venom and went for a right hook and Venom caught it and retaliated with a right hook of his own sending Y/n back. The two began to circle each other this time it was Venom  who made the rush at Y/n, Venom attempted an uppercut but Y/n leaned back and grabbed venoms arm and twisting it only for Venom  to kick him in the stomach. Y/n flew by a tree but shot a substance from Carnage  onto two trees and used his momentum to slingshot himself forward, he flew into Venom and delivered a super-hero punch to Venoms jaw disorienting the black and white symbiote while combat rolling in front of him before jumping to Venoms chest going straight through leaving a large hole in the symbiote. Venom chuckled as the hole filled itself .

"Very good, but." Venom began before sweeping Y/N's legs and slamming his head into the ground. "Not good enough."  Venom finished as his hand formed a blade and he was about to stab Y/n as I shot a fireball at him.

Y/N PoV...

"You should've gone for the head." Carnage remarked as a fireball hit venom seeing this chance I stuck my hand into his chest and began to take him in. I sat up as Carnage retracted, I look to see Rias leaning on a tree with a questioning look on her face.

"What?" I asked as she approached.

"Wanna explain what that was?" She asked as Carnage appeared on my shoulder.

"Hey I'm Carnage, you're new ally and his new symbiote! Nice to meet you!" Carnage said and I pulled myself up.

"Carnage messes with the hosts head more so than Venom so if I start acting more violent or perhaps friendly it's her." I said and Carnage sighed.

"Every anime needs a Tsundere I guess." Carnage remarked before sinking into me. I sigh in annoyance as Rias giggles. 

"I see, so she's a more flexible version of Venom?" Rias asked, I shook my head.

"To put it into perspective Venom, is comparable to that of a heavy tank. Big, strong, can take and dish out pain but slow physically. From what I felt, Carnage is a medium tank. Can't deal as much damage in one blow but overtime it starts to add up and is faster than Venom. Both for unique situations." I said trying to picture various tanks.

"I see, Venom is a rook and Carnage is a Knight, in peerage terminology." She said as was she began to walk into the house, I followed behind as we were done training for now. 

"It's a good analogy, I just prefer the tank one." I said opening the door for her. She thanked me and we walked to the dining room to see the peerage eating their breakfast. I sat beside Issane (probably forgot to clarify this earlier but this is issei's sister.)

"Are we all gonna ignore the fact that Y/n is covered in sweat at seven o clock in the morning?" Koneko remarked causing all eyes to turn to to me.

"I've been up since five. Running around the house and training with Venom. We need to be ready if we seek to free Rias." I said rubbing sweat off my forehead. They all continued eating so I excused myself and left to change.  When I got to my room I locked the door as common sense dictates and some internet jokes recommended doing so when in a house potentially full of idiots or perverts. I removed the clothes and searched for a change. It was at this point I heard a bang on my door followed by a quiet ow. I sighed and put on a red shirt and navy tracksuit bottoms. I opened my door to find an empty hallway so I proceeded to the dining room where everyone was gathered. Rias immediately noticed my arrival.

"Ah Y/n, you'll be training with Koneko today." Rias said  I nodded towards the white haired girl and we walked out. We reached a clearing and stopped I turned to her and held up my hands.

"I want to see what you're capable of so we'll start off small and work our way up. That okay with you?" I asked and she nodded. "Alright I want you to try hit me."

"You want me to hit you?" She asked to clarify.

"I want you to try." I retorted as she went to punch my right hand and I just slapped her hand away with my left this continues back and forwards for a few minutes before Koneko lands a sneaky punch into my ribs. I coughed and groaned, once I could feel again I clapped.

"Very good! You went for a sneak attack. Try finding those openings sooner and you'll be a deadly advisary ." I said and she looks confused.

"So your happy that I hit you? You're not like Akeno are you?" Koneko  said and I waved her off and stood up. "Now for this next part I'm going to bond you to a symbiote, is this Alright with you?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders. I released Carnage and let her bond to Koneko and almost immediately I saw bloodlust in Koneko, perfect.

"Hey Y/n, hold still for a minute would you!" Koneko charged at me with a Carnage blade arm which I blocked with a Venom shield. The blade came through the shield and I saw a crazy looking Koneko and honestly I felt excited. I wasn't expecting her to go full psycho but I guess Carnage has more of an influence than I thought. I used Venom to extend my arm and grab Koneko and threw her across the field and she looked back at me and smiled.

"How long can you keep up!" She charged at me and swung at me horizontally and I ducked under the blade while kicking Koneko in the stomach winding her allowing me to get up and roundhouse kick her into a tree. I frowned as there was a lack of movement from the bushes, I sighed and walked over to pick her up before being grabbed by a red hand. The hand covered most of my face but I could still see and Carnage covered everything below Koneko's shoulders.

"You know something?" Koneko asked looking at me, I shrugged my shoulders. "I've never felt this good, this confident before. So thanks." She said as her hand moved from my face to my throat.

"Well as happy as I am to hear that." I stabbed her with a Venom blade, she looked at me with wide eyes as she fell to the floor as I extracted Carnage I see Koneko begin to close her eyes. "I'm the original bad boy." And with that she slept.

"So was that you or her?" I asked Carnage as I picked Koneko up in a bridal style.

"No that was all her, but it's the inner most personality. That's what I bring out in people." Carnage said as Koneko rubbed against my chest. I guess she's looking for warmth.

"Then what about me, I don't change at all." I asked as walked to the mansion.

"I don't know exactly but my guess is you have a shit ton of self control and I can't override it?" Carnage suggested as I opened the door. Seeing that Koneko was still asleep I decided to bring her to bed, I opened her room door and lay her in bed once she was out of my arms I pulled her blanket over her and left the room, unaware of the eyes watching me.

End of chapter hope you enjoyed.