15

The rain poured lightly outside the L/N residence as a man nearing his late forties stood outside the front door. He wore a Japanese military uniform bearing three stripes signaling his rank of Sargent, his eyes were cold and grey, his hair was cut in a buzz cut fashion and had no facial hair to speak of.

"It's been a while, Y/N." The Sargent said staring at the boy before him.

"Indeed it has Sargent, would you like some tea?" Y/N asked stepping back from he door to allow the Sargent entry.

"Yes, I've been meaning to visit however work has been hectic as of late." The Sargent said stepping in where he spotted the two fallen before glancing at me and back to the girls. "I see you have company."

"Yes, they're friends of mine. I had them over for dinner as I made to much by mistake." Y/N replied gesturing towards the kitchen where several pots and pans lay on the counter. 

"I see." Sargent said "Greetings, I am Sargent Hitachi. I am a long time friend of the L/N family and I appreciate you being here in this difficult time for him." Hitachi said bowing slightly towards the girls. Kalawarner and Mittel were taken aback by the Sargents actions.

"O-Oh, um. There's no need for that Mr Hitachi, he's supported us through a difficult time as well so we're just returning the favor." Mittel explained rubbing the back of her head. Y/N left to make tea for his old friend leaving the two Fallen angles and the Sargent sitting in an awkward silence.

"So, how long have you served in the military?" Kalawarner said attempting to make conversation. 

"I've served for the last twenty years, and intend to serve until retirement or, my unfortunate passing." The Sargent said taking a glance towards Y/N towards the end of his statement. "How did you come to meet Y/N, Im almost certain he was a reclusive person last I saw him." The Sargent questioned the two fallen who had not prepared to be questioned.

"Um..Well, Y/N and I met at school after I transferred to Kuoh, I saw he was alone so I kept pestering him till he let me stick around, Kala is my older sister so I introduced the two and they seemed to tolerate each other." Mittel lied as Y/N came over with a tray that had four teacups on them.

"I see, then I'd like to make a request." Hitachi said as Y/N eyes him suspiciously.

"Go on?" Mittel said taking a sip of her tea.

"Please help Y/N find a Girlfriend!" Sargent said, the two fallen chocked on their tea while Y/N sighed and placed his cup down calmly. 

"Sargent, with all due respect. I don't need a girlfriend, nor do I want one until I've got a stable job." Y/N said in a bored tone as if hearing this for the thousandth time.

"But by then you'll be to busy with work that you wont see the beauties lying right in front of you!" Hitachi said gesturing towards the two fallen, who were now blushing.

"Yes I'm aware the two girls here are beautiful, however I'm not ready for a girlfriend nor do I have an interest in finding one at the moment." Y/N said rolling his eyes as the fallen continued to redden. 

"You said it yourself! You find them attractive then why don't you give it a shot!" Hitachi said as Mittel begun to smoke from the ears while Kala calmly sipped her tea with a red face.

"Cause sarge, I have nothing to bring to the table in a relationship. I don't do feelings well, I have no experience, and I barely leave the house unless to go shopping or to school." Y/N said as he finished his tea with a sigh. The Sargent was about to continue until his phone begun to ring, he pulled out an old Nokia and sighed. 

"I have to go, Their Funeral is next week I will pick you up on Sunday at eleven, be ready." Hitachi said standing up and walking towards the door.

"Okay, see ya Sarge." Y/N said walking him to the door. 

"Take care Y/N. Hello?" Hitachi said with a smile before taking his call, Y/N returned the smile before closing the door and slumping down beside it.

"Fuuuuuuck me!" He said with his face in his hands. Mittel walked into the Kitchen with the empty cups in her hands.

"Well he was...Interesting." Mittel said her face still flushed.

"Please ignore most of what he said, he and Dad had that running joke since I started highschool." Y/N said before groaning.

"I take it he does this to every girl he sees you with?" Kala questioned as Y/N stood up and walked over to the couch. 

"Nope, this hasn't happened before due to my reclusive nature, the only reason I was slightly more outgoing was because of Venom." Y/N said while flopping down on the couch staring at the Paused smash game where Gannon was up by two stocks versus Pikachu, Gannon was just done charging a F-Smash so the Victory was theirs.

"I see, so we are the first girls you've had in your house, yet you have games here for multiple people." Kala said sitting beside Y/N who sighed sadly.

"Used to think I'd have lots of friends, then again with a Prince like Kiba and a prick like Issei guys like me, who are neither good looking or massively perverted you kind of fall into the background and get forgotten about." Y/N said as Mittel sat on the other side of Y/N with a look of confusion on her face.

"Wait we just stated the round how the hell-" Mittel said to herself before looking at kala who was whistling. "Oh you bitch." Mittel said as the game unpaused.

"DORIYA! *Bing* GAME!" Kala fist pumped the air while Mittel growled to herself and Y/N chuckled.

"Come on, using that tactic is underhanded even for you Kala!" Mittel said glaring at the other fallen, who stuck out her tongue in response.

"You snooze you loose." Kala said.

"So stopping Y/N from killing himself is snoozing to you?" Mittel said as Kala recoiled.

"Oh...right, fuck I'm so-" Kala turned to apologize but Y/N chuckled.

"There is no need for apologies it's in the past and it wont happen again now," Y/N said while reaching under the coffee table and pulled out a third Pro controller. "Is there room for player three?" Y/N finished as all three smiled and laughed the night away smashing each other. 

End of chapter hope you enjoyed, stay safe.