13

Y/n's POV...

I woke up in a white room with the distinct sound of a heart beat monitor beeping away. I unplugged myself and got up and saw my clothes on the chair beside my bed, all of them were shredded to pieces. I sigh and stand up as the IV line connected to my arm disconnects followed by the heart rate monitor then the machine flatlined and a nurse walked in, and sighed as she looked at me.

"Mr. L/N, good morning. Lord Gremory seeks and audience." The nurse said and I nodded as she lead me to a large door before bowing and leaving. I clicked my fingers and whatever remained of the symbiotes transformed into the school uniform. Satisfied with my outfit I entered the large room which seemed to be a spectator room, inside there were two large thrones next to each other on the right sat a blonde pretentious looking asshole, and on the right there was red haired man who gave off a powerful aura, next to blondie sat Ravel and another blonde woman. my guess blondies are the Phenex Clan, and Red are Gremory. Ravel noticed me and waved before big red noticed me and smiled before waving me over.

"Ah, Young Y/N. Come sit with us!" The red man said I nodded and walked over to see Rias cornered by Riser until Issei and Koneko appeared at the door to the O.R.C and challenged him.

"Hmph, they stand no chance against my son." Lady Phenex said and I sighed.

"Your son is fucked." I said in monotone, this caused a slight outburst from lady Phenex.

"You dare insult the heir to the Phenex throne!" The lady yelled I didn't take my eyes off the game as Issei and Riser began to square off.

"Lady, If Satan himself was standing in front of me I'd tell him to go fuck himself." I replied causing her to gasp.

"Y/N, I'm Satan." Red said causing me to turn to him. Lady phenex looked smugly at me.

"Oh really?" I asked and he nodded. "Then, go fuck yourself." I said and lady Phenex fainted while lord Phenex chuckled.

"I like this one Sirzechs." He chuckled while I returned my attention to the main event.

Issei POV...

Koneko and I squared off against Riser we used the peerage telepathy system to talk with eachother.

'Stick to the plan Koneko, we can't let this asshole win.' I told her taking an offensive stance towards Riser.

'Funny, I was about to tell you the exact same thing perv." Koneko took a similar stance to mine and Riser began to laugh.

"Riser will give you one final chance to surrender before he annihilates both of you." Riser told us and I took a step forward as Venom crawled down my arm.

"We'd like to see you try chicken brain." Venom and I said as Riser held his arms out to taunt us.

"Since Riser feels generous he will let you have the first blow, and your last!" Riser declared and we smirked before looking at Koneko.

"May we have the first strike Koneko?" We asked doing a mock bow, to which Koneko responded with a shrug.

"Knock yourselves out, at least Venom may be able to control himself." Koneko said stepping back.

"Come now you mustn't keep Riser waiting!" Riser boasted as we chuckled to ourselves.

"Oh Ho We are going to enjoy this!" We said as Venom cocooned our body startling Riser allowing us to Web-sling to him and punch him in the face sending him flying back, however the webbing was still attached to him so we grabbed it and yanked it back towards us so our fist could connect to his face again. The webbing broke and he flew into a rock when we heard his back snap and he screamed in pain, We laughed as we approached him. Unfortunately we failed to notice the faire ball in his hand until he threw it at us, the heat was so intense it burned through venom and onto My chest, thankfully Venom casted a fire resistance spell at the last second. But our distractions allowed Riser to get back up and heal using his Phenex tears. We growled at him before pouncing at him only for Riser to roll to avoid us and we smashed our have into the rock he had broken his back on just moments ago. We growled and stood up.