8

I lay in bed and listened to the sound of the morning. Or at least I would've if a Venom wasn't arguing with someone who sounded female.

"We can explain." The woman said and a growl from Venom.

"Can you? Cause the way we see it your trying to take my host, what even happened to you you were Male last I checked." Venom said I opened my eye to see a red symbiote who resembles a woman.

"Well, do you remember that crazy she Venom who was after your ass since you left Klyntar?" The red one said getting a shiver from Venom

"How could I forget, so you're her offspring inspired by my offspring. Are you sane at least?" Venom asked groaning. 

"To an extent yes, but I do get an occasional blood lust which usually drives me insane." The woman explained to Venom.

"Now how are we gonna explain this to him?" Venom asked as I sat up.

"Don't, I heard it all." I said as both aliens looked at me.

"Well that makes things easier, I'm Carnage your new symbiote!" Carnage said sticking out her hand which I took.

"Okay, don't cause trouble." I said as we bonded  I felt more powerful as the red mass sank into me.

"This is a bad idea you know, if she is like my son we are going to kill more people." Venom told me grabbing my arm.

"We need all the help we can get the magic and all is good but Riser has experience, we don't. So Carnage will be a secret weapon that we will use to tear out his internal organs and feast. Do we have a deal?" I said as Venom sank into me.

"You're going to regret it someday." He warned as I found myself alone again. I sighed as I got dressed and looked outside, the sky was dark no later than half five in the morning. I'm late. I walked to the shower and washed myself before dressing in my tracksuit, curtesy of Venom, and walked outside the mansion and took a deep breath before beginning to run around the giant house.

"Soooo...You guys do this often?" Carnage asked around lap four I focused on my breathing and let Venom answer.

"Everyday. Why?" My partner answered as I finished another lap.

"Well I was just wondering, you know trying to find out more about my host. Standard stuff." Carnage replied. Another lap down.

"Can't you just look into his brain like a normal symbiote?" Venom groaned causing Carnage to giggle.

"Normal? That's boring why not be a bit more exciting and explosive!" Carnage declared and my mind went blank. Explosive. Explode. Eddie, mom and dad. Explosions killed everyone I cared about. Unbeknownst to me my body had fallen and hit my head off a rock. I couldn't see that, all I could see was Eddie's shop going up in flames. Then the scene changed to a desert, a man in military gear hugged a woman in the same gear as a grenade flew in through  the  window before exploding. 

"Y/N!" Venom screamed I turned to see his slime form burning in the fire of Eddie's shop. "Y/n!" He called again as the world darkened.

"Y/N!" Venom yelled as I opened my eyes to see I was in a puddle of my blood.

"Fuck, what happened?" I asked pushing myself up as the wound sealed up.

"You Tell us, you just shut down like an old computer." Carnage said as I stood up. The sun was up now but it was still early. I tried to get back to routine but I kept stumbling or tripping.

"That's enough for now." I said reluctantly walking into the house holding my head. I walked to the living room and sat down with my arm over my eyes.

"Are you just gonna ignore us?" I heard Carnage ask and with a sigh I looked to see a red blob on my shoulder.

"I had a flashback, Explosion related words seem to cause my mind to seize and shut down. I've got PTSD, I think."  I explained causing the mass to back up a little.

"Crap, So no E word ever?" Carnage asked getting a glare from me.

"Not while I'm doing things, we need to find a cure for this otherwise we'll be a liability." I said standing up and walking to the kitchen to make myself a meal. Simple always defined my meals so two not burnt slices of toast was my breakfast. I placed the toast on a plate made my way to the table.

"Oh morning Y/n." I turned to see Akeno standing at the top of the stairs wearing a pink nightgown, she seemed surprised I was up this early.

"G'morning Akeno, How'd you sleep." I was surprised by what I said, it was unusually friendly and informal. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

"Oh it seems I'm rubbing off on you." Carnage said with a joyful tone.

'I ain't a scratching post and your no cat so stop rubbing.' I thought focusing back on the woman in front of me who was giving me a gaze that could make Satan shudder.

"I saw you did to Issei yesterday and was wondering, why?" Akeno asked walking down the stairs with a slight but noticeable sway in her hips.

"Perverts serve no purpose other than entertainment and even that gets stale, I figured if I am to be working with you in the future I'd need to deal with the problem before we can get somewhere. Why was I to extreme for Rias's taste?" I replied taking a bite of my toast.

"No I was just curious as to what got that reaction. For future purposes~" Akeno said seductively I shrugged it off.

"Don't bother, I'd never harm a woman for personal gain or without reason. Unless I have no other options." I told her as she entered the kitchen and began to make food for the 'crew' if you will.

"Nice to have a gentleman in our ranks but what are you doing up this early anyways it's like half five?" Akeno called from the kitchen.

"Training, mainly running around the house before I split my head open." I replied taking a sip from some orange juice Venom grabbed.

"Oh I see." Akeno said casually as silence filled the air. "WHAT!?" There was a banging of dishes and Akeno came out of the kitchen like a bat out of hell, she ran over to me and grabbed my chin before checking my head by moving it to different angles at incredible speed. "Where's the blood? How many fingers am I holding up? Do you remember your name? Who am I?" Akeno said quickly searching for any sign of injuries.

"It seems she's worried." Venom said bluntly. I heard a slap and groan from Carnage.

"No she wants to give him brain trauma! Of course she's worried about him!" Carnage retorted getting a sigh from me.

"Akeno I'm fine, I don't see why you're so worried." I told her and she let go of my head and sighed with a pink tint to her cheeks, I believe it's called a 'blush'.

"Good, And I'm worried cause your my friend and I'd hate to see something happen to you." Akeno explained getting a smile out of me.

"Your worry is appreciated, but I'll be fine." I said finishing my toast and O.J before walking into the kitchen where Akeno was making breakfast for everyone. I placed my dishes in the sink and walked outside.

"Where are you going?" Akeno asked.

"To train with my new friends." I said with a smile closing the door behind me.

End of chapter hope you enjoyed!

P.s I'm thinking of writing a bioshock Alpha series big Dady reader x Elizabeth, let me know what you guys think on that one, would you kindly?