7

We were walking up a steep hill to the area we were training for the ten days. Isse was complaining about the weight of his bag as Kiba walked up beside him and had a bag twice the size of Isse's bag. I then saw Koneko walk past both of them With a bag three times the size of Kiba's. I whistled a tune walking past all three with nothing on my back.

"Hey why is he carrying nothing!" Isse complained and in response I turned to him.

"Cause I'm resting my back before I carry this team!" I said looking into his eyes before laughing. "I'm kidding, Venom can store any object and they don't add mass or weight to his host. So We look like we are carrying nothing but We are carrying half of what Koneko is currently carrying." I explained turning around and walking to the top of the hill where Rias, Akeno and Asia were waiting for us. I released the bag inside us and dropped it on the floor causing a minor earthquake. After recovering everyone looked at us.

"Was that necessary, Y/n?" Rias asked looking at us. We shrugged and began to wait for Isse who took forever but when he finally arrived Rias began to show us around the mansion we will be staying at I didn't have an interest in the massive house I was more focused  on the presence stalking us.

"I have a feeling a hostile is watching us." Venom told me and I nodded

'Good I thought I was loosing my mind.' I replied.

"You purposely isolate yourself and push away any one who tries to get near you all the while you listen to a dead painter who is the god of wholesomeness. Were you sane to begin with?" Venom retorted and as I went to slap myself Rias called to me.

"Y/n you'll be training Isse in whatever way you see fit, have fun!" Rias called leaving me with the pervert as I begun to plot.

"So Y/N what will we be training for?" Isse asked as an idea finally surfaced.

"I will teach you how to be a gentleman, you may achieve your dreams of reproduction this way." I said dropping my fist into my open palm.

"What?!" Venom And Isse questioned.

"What do you mean be a gentleman, those guys are pussies!!" Isse complained.

"Isse, look at Kiba. The girls love him cause he's a decent person. Your a filthy degenerate with low standards and got stabbed by a flying, chicken tasting prostitute. Now will you submit to my teachings or will you turn out like Riser?" I asked pacing around Isse.

"I guess your right. Okay I'll submit!" Isse exclaimed. (Yes Isse will be somewhat intelligent from now on

"Excellent, now pretend I am a woman. Seduce me." I told Isse who looked shocked.

"You?" Isse said backing up causing me to sigh.

"Yes, Seduce me." I replied calmly.

"Y/n I'm not going to-"

"Seduce me!" I yelled shutting him up 

"Wow your boobs are fantastic!" Isse said drooling. I walked to him and backhanded him into the nearest tree. I walked up to him with a look of disgust .

"I'm not one of your big tittied tramps! I am a woman, I like my men dangerous, mysterious. You want to be my lover!? Earn it seduce me!" I said slapping him again. Little did I know I had attracted some unwanted attention.

"Ara ara~ he's so rough, I wish I could get him to knock me around like that!" Akeno said causing Rias, Koneko and Issane to look at her.

"Okay...setting that aside I'm just glad he's finally getting some sense knocked into him." Issane said watching Y/n materialise a black board with chalk.

"I agree with you on that one, your brother is a disgrace." Koneko said as Isse did a dance from a brain dead game causing Y/n to slam him into the ground so that only his head remained above ground, before taking out a crash test dummy and dancing with it like it was a ball and he was dancing with a beautiful woman.

"I wonder where the ghost learned his techniques." Kiba stated looking out another window.

"Ghost? What do you mean?" Issane asked looking at the boy many of the girls had a crush on.

"Y/n is not popular nor is he easy to notice as he is incredibly average other than his lack of friends or communication he just blends in, some people say he just appears like an apparition and then disappears as if he was never there, like a ghost." Kiba explained as Rias thought to herself.

'So the name isn't self appointed, huh?' Rias said looking at her pawn and ally sitting at a table as Y/n drills basic table manners into Isse's head like an officer in the Military.

"Madame president?" Akeno siad waving a hand in front or Rias.

"Sorry, What?" Rias asked turning to Asia. "Ah yes, Akeno since Asia is my bishop please teach her how to preform and check her magic, Koneko you take Issane to raise her endurance and physical strength and Kiba work on mastering your sword." Rias ordered and they all dispatched as Y/n slapped the back of Isse's head.

'Just Who are you Y/n L/n?' Rias tought to herself as Isse mimicked Y/n's eating posture and failing.

A few hours later 

"You have a date at seven, how do you prepare." I asked the subject.

"Arrive at seven, A.M case the place out run a background check on the chef if he ain't clean kill him and replace him with my own guy, after hiding the body and pick up my date at half six enjoying a meal and leaving her home at nine o clock, sharp." Isse rattled off and I was honestly impressed.

"You are ready." I said with a smile.

"Wait , really!?" Isse said and my smile dissolved into a scowl.

"No that plan was ludicrous at best, but you've made progress. I now consider you human at least. If you wish to continue your lessons here is my adress, come see me when your ready." I informed him walking into the mansion unable to shake the uneasy feeling I had.

We arrived at the dining hall where a meal fit for a king at least by our standards. The meal was roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, onion gravy with a side of vegetables And Yorkshire puddings. I watched Isse to see if he had learned his lesson, he held his cutlery in the correct fashion and chewed with his mouth closed before smiling.

"This meal is fantastic. Who was the cook?" Isse said looking over to see me shake my head. "I'm sorry, chef?"

"That would've been me and Asia, thanks for the compliment Isse." Akeno said with a smile.

"This is a delightful meal, I'm sure the man who devotes his life to you someday will be blessed." I said with a smile causing both women to blush. I looked to Isse to see him with his mouth agape.

"You may be my student Isse but I'm a teacher for a reason." I said finishing my meal. Wait I'm finished!? I turned to see a black mass on my shoulder and sighed. "I was enjoying that."

"You snooze you loose." Venom taunted. Getting a series of chuckles and giggles from around the table.

"Well we're going to the hot springs, you guys coming?" Rias teased Isse only for him to hold up a hand.

"My apologies lady Rias, but I have not done any extensive training today so I have no need to bathe tonight, I appreciate the offer though." Isse responded and I wiped a tear from my eye.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Akeno asked.

"I'm just proud that's all." I said before cleaning the table after the meal before anyone could object and while the girls and Kiba proceeded to the hot springs, Isse and I prepared for our rest. But what I didn't notice was the thing that followed me into my room and crept up my bed frame and then up my body. I only noticed it before it overtook my face and by then it was too late.

"Let the carnage begin."

End of chapter hope you enjoyed!