Secrets of the Moon Part One!

Welcome Supreme alpha, we have been expecting you" Chanyeol goes to respond, yet doesn't get chance when he hears small steps forward and that precious flower exclaim "it's you, your the wolf from the meadow!"

Chanyeol feels his heart pull in pain, as he watches as the omega hang his head, he goes to take step towards the precious blue omega but is stopped by a hand on his thigh. He goes to snarl at the rather stupid but brave move from Sehun, when the sound of knees getting scuffed against the gravel reaches his ears. The three wolves in their human form have all dropped to their knees, the wolfs in front of that sacred treasure have also all bowed their head.

Chanyeol Finally recognises who he stands in front of, it's the majestic mated pair that go by the names Yixing and Minseok, both wolves were originally from the summer clan. A clan known for their intelligence and preference of peace, in fact many of the elders are former summer clan members. Whilst the pair were not a member of his pack, Chanyeol and many others knew of the mated pair, Yixing for being so in tune with the gods and his healing abilities. It all makes sense, for years this pair have been thought to be lost, yet here they are with the rarest of all the moon gods creations. Chanyeol looks to the young omega still kneeling on the floor he sees it now, this young blessing from the moon gods has been well protected with Yixing in his life.

Protecting this young wolf is a very worthy cause for Minseok as well. Chanyeol heard stories of how the would be Elder condemned the elders for their lack of action during the clan wars. In the end stressed and disgusted with their refusal to intervene he gave up his guaranteed place as an elder. Minseok is a bit like himself, he too is  the son of a head clan Alpha. The only difference between himself and  Minseok is that he is an alpha and Minseok an omega, Chanyeol remembers the first time he saw Minseok. The older omega had a graceful presence even at a war meeting, slightly infatuated Chanyeol had asked his father at the closing banquet if Minseok was unmated as he would of been a beautiful and intelligent addition to their pack. His father had simply patted him on the shoulder and pointed to the table a cross from them, Minseok was seated on Yixing's lap happily munching on a punnet of grapes sharing them with the beta. Chanyeol had instantly understood and smiled at the happy pair, "son your mate will reveal themselves at the right time, whilst I agree Minseok would make a good match he is not your destiny"

Shaking off the memory and calming his crazed thoughts and impatient inner wolf, who desperately wishes to get closer to the object of their affection. Chanyeol takes a breath. He has so many questions, the first and most important one if the beautiful blue haired creature is as protected as he should be. Is he the reason the mated pair have been off the grid. Are they getting enough food, and many more. Relief as his earlier thoughts and conversation in the woods seem accurate, this moon temple would be the perfect place to protect a child of the moon. As he once again casts his eyes over the tiny frame still on his knees, Chanyeol can't help but think how wrong it is for this precious gift and the mated pair to be still be kneeling ! It should be in reverse he should be the one on his knees in thanks for keeping his mate safe and secure. Chanyeol can hear in his head how Sehun and Jongdae agree with him, he is about to instruct them to follow his lead when he hears soft feet descend the marbles stairs. "Baekhyun you can rise my child; we can't very well leave our supreme alpha outside" Chanyeol watches as Minseok gently helps the omega he now knows is called Baekhyun to his feet.

He rolls the name around his head, it's a prefect unusual and unique name fit for Supreme Omega he hopes Baekhyun will become. Chanyeol recalls from his earlier lessons in life when he was obsessed with name meanings, that the name Baekhyun means pure, hope and virtuous.  He watches as Baekhyun blushes realising he has been caught staring, "it has been many years has it not Minseok I am delighted that both you and Yixing are in good health. It has also been years since I have visited the temple, with your permission may I pay respects?"  Chanyeol is surprised that next voice is not Minseok but Baekhyun, he has to suppress the groan and keep his wolf calm at the most magic sound he heard, Baekhyun has the softest voice he has ever heard. He feels a bit foolish as he wasn't expecting it to be so soft and gentle! "Mother should I go and prepare fresh beverages and perhaps some fruits for our guest?" "Yes child, nothing to heavy as everyone will want to save room for the banquet" Again Chanyeol fights with his wolf to keep his more baser animal instincts of wanting to mount and claim the omega to himself at bay, it would be a gross disfavour to his position as supreme Alpha, there are traditions to follow when trying to court an unheated omega.

However that burning need to follow Baekhyun is stoped dead in its tracks when Yixing appears before him, followed by his mate. "Alpha Chanyeol we know why you are here, we know our Baekhyun is your mate! "Yixing, Minseok it has been too long, i and others feared you both had perished! " "My calling has always been the moon Alpha, we were praying at the temple when Minseok and I returned to our clan we stumbled across a blue omega being executed by members of the winter clan. A rich alpha sold him for protection! His name was Kungsoo, a dear friend who had done nothing wrong. Minnie went straight to his father who was furious and was the straw that broke our backs as it were. Minseok's father's retribution was too late so he renounced his place as an elder." Chanyeol turns to Minseok when he takes over, "please we will have those refreshments sent to our best suite of room for you and your companions personal use."

Following the path the mated pair have taken Chanyeol sends mental commands to Kai and Tao to resume their human forms. Just as he hears Minseok say his next surprising statement. "We came here so Yixing could  continue his training to be a priest, it was at a time when the winter clan were passing to complete yet another execution, accept this time the blue omega escaped! His name was Benji" Chanyeol has to send a mental command to Jongdae when he feels him stiffen beside him and whimper into their shared bond. Even Minseok has had to stop at the sudden release at grief Jongdae releases, Chanyeol thanks the gods when Minseok and Yixing show them in to a double doored rather palatial room, he doesn't want to command Jongdae to control himself he knows they need the rest of this story. He briefly notes the decadence of the plush decor the day beds and bronze  Persian furniture right now that's not important, they need more on the blue omega that was Jongdae's brother.

Chanyeol reached beside him to squeeze Jongdae's hand, Jongdae was with Benji when he was taken, Benji was already pregnant when he was dragged away from Jongdae. "Is everything ok I can sense a great grief from one of you" Chanyeol turns to Jongdae who is next to speak up "Benji was my brother, I have long accepted he is no longer with us, please can you tell us how he died if he managed to escape." It's Yixing's voice that takes over when Chanyeol gets a whiff of despair from the mated pair. "Benji came to us a week before he died, at first all was fine save for an infected shoulder wound which just kept getting worse. It's when Benji kept getting weaker did we discover there was a slow release potent poison. He had also been tracked to the temple by his captors. I'm sorry Benji knew he was dying, he used the last of his strength to give birth." That statement grabs everyone's attention, Chanyeol watches as Minseok lets out a sob and takes a step towards Jongdae, releasing a strange mix of despair, begging forgiveness and protection. Yixing too takes a stance of sorrow, yet remains close to Minseok a clear sign of support!

Chanyeol can feel his eyes widen as he grabs on to Jongdae to stop him from falling to the floor, he clearly has come to the same conclusion. "Benji is Baekhyun's biological father, it was Benji's dying wish that we keep him secret to protect him. Benji died only minutes after discovering his baby was just like him." The sudden smash of porcelain and brass hitting the floor and a soft gasp outside the door cut through the silence, forcing everyone to turn in time find a retreating flash of blue hair and white cotton. It's followed by Minseok sobbing uncontrollably into Yixing arms, as Jongdae cries. Alpha go after him, I know we are some leagues from the winter clan, i fear for him should he run into a patrol. Leave Jongdae to me go now we can not leave him unescorted. Chanyeol doesn't have to be told twice, he nods to Sehun before whirling around and rushing in the direction that precious omega went.

Hello my lovelies, how was that update. Those of you who guessed that Benji was Baekhyun's biological father pat your selves on your backs I know many of you will have pitch forks that there has been very little interaction between Chanbeak. There is a little bit in this i know it's not enough and I'm so sorry if you hate it.

I will let you in on a little secret, this story is like nothing I have written before and I want it to be detailed and accurate to the best of my ability because your opinion on this is so important especially as I know you all have been waiting so long for this I really want you all to love it even though I know it's not my best work this story I have struggled the most to write but I will not give up

The ear infection has finally cleared up hoorah.

Let me know what you think ❤️❤️