A Parents Concern!

Hello my lovelies, are we ready for the next update, i really hope you like this it's just a little glimpse in to how Yixing's and Minseok are feeling after Baekhyun's little outing.

Thank you for giving this a chance, as always please do let me know what you think ❤️❤️

Yixing's POV
Finally finished with securing all the gates in the Temple, he can finally breathe better. He knows the ancient ten foot high cast iron gates don't stand a chance against anyone wanting to force entry and certainly not against alpha wolves. It makes him feel slightly better that the gates will slow them down, not for long but long enough to get his darling Minnie and their precious moon child to the cellar. As a parent he hated lying to Baekhyun about what he saw out in the meadow, Baekhyun wasn't wrong there was definitely someone there, he just didn't want to tell Baekhyun who! He however knew full well who it was, that gleaming almost midnight blue pelt and those almost stunned eyes were instantly recognisable.  That shimmering pelt, and those eyes belong to one wolf Park Chanyeol, the new supreme alpha!

Yixing knows he needs to tell his mate, who he saw as he has no doubt their new supreme alpha and his escort will be arriving at the temple with the rising of the sun! Leaving the main temple hall, Yixing mentally scans the link he shares with his family for their presence. It takes only seconds to locate them, he senses the anxiety within his mate and hurries to where his mate is.  It's a path away from their own chambers, and one he has taken many a time! He heads back across the cavernous main hall,  its marble pillars glimmering with the soft torch light! His feet taking him to the living quarters of someone very precious. Passing the sacred moon dial, a thigh high structure that stand in the temple courtyard.  It's an important structure of gleaming onyx, atop that sits asilver circular face. Its much like a sundial instead of plotting the sun, their moon dial plots the light of the moon. When the full moon is high in the sky, the reflections of  the moon dial reaches the temple centre. That reflection shines a gleaming blue when a blue moon is approaching, it hasn't turned blue yet but Yixing has a hunch it will in the next day or so! Yixing remembers the last blue moon, it was the night  after Benji died and  Baekhyun was born, it's only right that it be a blue moon for his first heat!

Yixing finds his mate at the entrance to a set of rooms not many know about. He walks up to stand beside his mate gently taking his hand, loving how his Minnie instantly relaxes yet doesn't take his eyes of the precious cargo sleeping on the bed. "He has been restless since our return, i can sense that his first heat draws ever closer." "As do i, it is only fitting that our moon child get his heat on the eve of a blue moon. The Luna feast will not just be a full moon celebration  it will celebrate the first fertile blue omega for a century." "You have never been good at hiding your thoughts Yixing I'm not ready for our moon child to experience his first heat," "Minnie we knew this day would come." "I also saw in our link who you saw, you should not of lied to him."

"Minnie we have kept Baekhyun a secret for near a century to protect him, besides this is not just any wolf, Park Chanyeol is our supreme leader, there will be questions now that he has seen him." "I hate this as much as you do, Yixing you should know Baekhyun is also not so great at hiding his thoughts, all he wants is a family and to join a pack, it will break my heart to see him leave the temple. What pack would be better to protect him then the pack under the very man who condemned those horrific acts. How long can we truly protect a matured blue omega" Conscious that they will be overheard,  Yixing gently pulls his mate away from  Baekhyun's rooms. Minseok is right he is not so good at calming his mind but he has managed to keep one piece of information from him. He knows his precious mate will not like what he has to say next. "Minnie my precious heart It wasn't just curiosity in the air at the meadow, I could smell attraction in the air from both parties, our moon child has attracted the attention of an alpha and hasn't even had a heat" Yixing watches as Minseosk eyes widen at what he said and what it means, he too hates that their moon child will soon leave them. Not just to become a new member of the pack, but to be thrust in too danger and the spot light as the mate of the supreme alpha. Knowing that he has to prepare his mate as they may very well have to reveal the truth much sooner then anticipated, he  takes a deep breath and reveals the main information he has been hiding "There was more then one wolf at the meadow, Minnie I have no doubt they will be arriving with the sun rise"

Hello my lovelies, i hope this has made sense, I know many were probably holding for some chanbeak moments,  they are coming I promise I just thought this will help the story flow.

Let me know what you think,

As a thank you to to you all for reading and voting on my stories. I thought I would say thank you a little differently and I came up with an idea. I'm working on a thank you one shot called a night to remember as gift to you all

As always stay tuned ❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️