The Devil in the Forest!

Yukio seethes with deep loathing as he keeps his eyes on the scene in front of him! What ever hopes he had of trying to get an alliance through a political marriage with his sister, has slipped through his fingers like sand. He's not sure what angers him more his sisters stupidity, or the reek of pheromones emitting from the Supreme Alpha! He watches as the strongest of all their kind submits himself to the most dangerous poison of all, Love. He would howl in celebration at finally finding a weakness in that impenetrable fortress that is Park Chanyeol as he watches the only one keeping the clans in check kiss the unknown wolf travelling with him.

A wolf he does not recognise, there is no obvious scent of any of the clans surrounding him, nor does he recognise. The scent is rich, spicy and exotic the only people who could afford this would be the very clan he wishes to destroy. He is almost gagging at the clear display of love between the supreme Alpha and as he inhales again he finally picks up one very obvious scent as he feels excitement course through his veins. Whoever he is kissing is an extremely young omega, one not yet mature. Which means whoever this omega is unclaimed, and smells absolutely ravishing, so ravishing it stirs something in his loins. By the moon gods he has not smelled such a ripe sweet omega since his adolescence. He closes his eyes at the memory, it was the height of his uncle's purging, when he convinced so many clans to hand over their blue omegas for their so called bewitched abilities.

He met one once, because he once snuck into the dungeon to watch his uncles men torture prisoners and found a blue omega being poisoned. For all the gods and elders exalting them for their other worldly beauty, and poise, Apparently all that beauty did was make an alpha like his uncle believe he had been bewitched. When it came down to the chance to save their life's by handing over secrets of their clans, they refused. The blue omega didn't even fight as the poison was poured down their throat, to this day Yukio believes blue omega are simply weak. They would succumb to wolfsbane and hemlock like lambs to slaughter!

A flash of colour against the moonlight catches his eyes, from the direction of the lip locked lovers. Yukio closely watches the prince of all wolves, dip his lover back so far his velvet hood falls away to reveal a dangerous secret. A secret that cannot be ignored, as he can't take his eyes of that shining blue hair! This is impossible blue omegas were wiped out, or so they should of been! Of course it all makes sense, the frankincense he can smell is why he didn't smell a clan. He suspects this omega has been living hidden away in the temple. The very Luna temple his spy told Blanca about Chanyeol visiting, was the very one he was ordered to raid 1000 years ago. Anger on behalf of his sister's embarrassment at being rejected, festers within him. Its no wonder his sister was so furious when she refused to remain at their rendezvous site, and ran off to lick her wounds. Park Chanyeol had someone else in mind and no intention of carrying out the political alliance, he paid  handsomely to some gullible greedy elders to make sure would happen.

One thing he is sure of as he watches the petite blue omega cling to Chanyeol is his unmatched beauty, beauty that will  one way or another belong to him. The thought of his own personal pleasure slave excites him, a brand new toy he can break in. He already has a plan forming of how to separate the star crossed lovers, if his plan works he will have the supreme alpha begging on his knees. He sends a mental command to his men to assemble and travel though the night, they will ambush the gates of the Golden encampment forcing Chanyeol to defend his walls, leaving his defenceless omega ripe for the picking.

He licks his lips as he can not wait to taste that ripe peach, and for the first time in century he prays to the gods, for the blue moon to be bloody.

A snippet of the evil Chanyeol and Baekhyn will soon face. Hope you like my evil yellow eyes, well done to those who guessed it was Yukio.

Let me know what you think and if I can come out from my hideout.

P.s hope you like the photo too.

❤️❤️❤️