A True Child Of The Moon

1000 years ago
Deep in the bowels of the Moon temple, in a room lit only with one torch is a hive of activity. An exhausted wolf fights to bring life in to the world, whilst a war rages on the steps of the temple,the inhabitants of the room ni it's not really a war a ban of of the winter clan are hunting an escaped prisoner! That prisoner is the very wolf half lying on the straw filled floor. A fair blond haired omega sits supporting the wolfs head on his lap, fighting back his tears as he valiantly tries to remain calm. They both no what is happening outside and inside, outside this magnificent creature is being hunted, it all seems pointless as inside this beautiful white wolf is dying due to the wolfsbane poison he was forced to drink! The sweet smell of the poison mixed with mead is high in the air it won't take long for the alpha abs beta chasing the wolf to realise he has been hiding here for days. That sweet smell of poison mixes with the iron from the wolves blood loss, it's a miracle that he has lasted a week, now it's a race against time to save the life within!

Loud booming suddenly crashes above them,  the shrill sounds of people getting hurt mix with the orders that are shouted out from those no doubt creating mayhem. The smell of oil and blood soaked metal starts creeping in, the winter clan pack wolves must be closing in. It's clear to the white wolf what's close by, as he starts to whimper more frequently. The despair in the air, causes seated omega to mentally demand his mate to stop being a hero and come down to the basement. A nudge on the hand of the beta snaps him out of the mental war with his mate, he must of stopped the comforting strokes. All of a sudden a low sounding whine reverberates through the room as fresh flood of iron and birthing fluid fills the room. The door slams open as two attendants rush to the just birthed pup, closely followed by the omegas mate. "The winter wolves have left" "what did they destroy?" The beta shakes his head as he knows his omega will be distraught at knowing those bullies have destroyed their moon dial.

The mates pair share a look, as the exhausted wolf changes back to his human form. It breaks everyones heart to know this will be the last time this wolf changes form! They know it would of taken a Herculean effort to even attempt this, no mother can resist the urge to hold their newborn. "Priest Lay the baby, his eyes are blue, the moon gods have praised our souls!" "No I had hoped he would of been an Alpha, why have the gods not blessed me with an alpha son" "Benji please save your strength!" "He will never know peace Yixing, my precious moon child will meet the same fate as me." The anger and sorrow that radiates within the room, mix with the deep bleak scent of a wolf that has given up! "I promise Benji we will protect your moon child with our lives!" The unmistakable smell of death hangs in the air as the mated pair watch a broken hearted man, kiss the tiny white pup held in the arm of an attendant! It's only a second later that he lets out a final pain filled whine and collapses back in to the lap of the Omega he has called friend.

The beta remains standing in the doorway as his mate kisses a still damp blue haired forehead, tears rolling down his cheek! The beta raises his head to the roof of the room, he will chant the prayers of a fallen when the moon is high in sky. It isn't lost on him that today is a full moon, a full moon to symbolise the birth of a true moon child the last blue omega!

Some clan elders would have you believe it was the mighty moon gods that killed the most precious of all their creations, rare male blue omegas as they were tired of the clan warfare.

What actually happened, is far more sinister than the clan warfare the elders speak of. That clan warfare is actually a cover story to hide their shame! Their shame of standing back when clans actively hunted blue omegas out of existence.

Or so they thought! Our story begins when a newly crowned supreme alpha stumbles across a blue omega in the temple of the gods, unaware of his heritage!

Surprise A little prologue for everyone, I really hope you like this. I would really appreciate your feedback on this, be honest do you think it will work or do you hate it!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️