New School

Mr. Lee's POV (your father)

I know I've been a very bad father but I needed to work hard for my princess. I needed to be the best businessman out there. I just had to be the best.
I know my princess wanted a happy family but I was too scared. I was even more scared to face her because every time I saw her, she reminded me of my late wife. If I hadn't been late that day, she... She would have been safe with us.
All these years later, I've finally decided to marry my long-term girlfriend. I just hope my daughter accepts her new family so that her wish could also be fulfilled.

Now, I'm waiting at the airport to see my daughter after 8 years. I've missed her. I've missed her a lot.

Author's POV

Mr. Lee was smiling brightly when he saw you coming out of the airport terminal carrying your luggage.
You walked up to him with a blank face.

At least you recognised him thanks to news channels on TV.

You: good morning Mr. Lee.

You bowed.

Mr. Lee: y-y/n I...

You didn't let him finish and walked past him to the car.

Mr. Lee knew he was on the wrong here and you were mad. He sighed and followed you into the car.

Time skip

You were admitted to prestigious high school to finish your schooling. Classes began after two days and past two days your father was again out on business.

On the day of new school.

You woke up early, got ready for school , had your breakfast and drove your motorbike to your destination.

The disguise was perfect with wig and accessories that no one could ever recognize you back in country B and you wanted to keep it the same here.

Dress and wig : look above

You were not a black colour favouring person. 😏

At Principal's office.

You entered the room.

Principal: new student, I suppose?

You: yes.

Principal: papers.

You handed him a paper.

Principal: Miss. Lee y/n? 🤨

You: yes. And I'd like to stay in disguise without exposing my identity.

Principal: oh. Sure. Here.

He gave u a bundle of sheets, an ID card and keys to your locker.
You turned around to leave the office but looked back again...

You( scary expression) : make sure the students here don't mess with me or I won't hesitate to-

Principal: sure sure... No one will bother you.

Of course, who'll go against the daughter of the owner of the school.

You bowed and left the room.

The first classroom

You reached the class after dumping whole of your stuff except a notebook and a pen in your new locker.

Unfortunately, you were sharing your locker with another student as you saw a stack of books lying neatly in there but you being yourself didn't hesitate a minute to destroy whole aesthetics of the well organised place by throwing your stuff with maximum possible force and utmost pleasure.

The teacher wasn't present in the class yet, so you just walked in and everyone stared at you. From the corner of your eyes, you could clearly see some girls' dreamy eyes. A few were practically drooling. ( you can imagine that with your disguise 😏)
Some boys were pissed off because they got competition 😂😂😂.

You dragged an empty chair and table over to the last window, away from others and sat down blasting music at a very high volume in your earphones.