Letting Guard Down

Home.

You plopped yourself on a sofa in the empty living room as yoongi made himself comfortable on the other one.

You: oppa! Where are others?

Yoongi: I don't know. Maybe playing somewhere outside...

He shrugged his shoulders and made himself busy on his phone.

Meanwhile you went upstairs to your room after finishing the snacks that were lying abandoned on the table earlier...

In your room.

You contacted Yeonjun and told him about your rough plan in case of any emergency. Since the boys were good at technology and stuff, it was easier to keep a track on things.

Finishing up the planning for any emergency which might befall, you went to the terrace and looked around at the beautiful scenery. A smile crept on your face when you saw your brothers playing in the backyard. The place had a mini soccer field. It wasn't here before. Maybe, they had it built recently...

Tae Tae spotted you and waved at you to join them but you just smiled and shook your head. Watching them play was satisfying. Yoongi too had joined them even if he was just sleeping on a chair by the side of the ground.

You pulled out your phone and clicked a few pictures from above. They came out nice.

A nice collection...

Time Skip...

A month passed since your meeting with TXT but nothing unexpected happened. Your life was going all too well and smooth that even you had suspicions about the reality.

You bought a house and gave it to TXT since they needed more protection and safer environment to work. They even took admission in your school to stay closer to you. But, it wasn't easy.

Your brothers have been becoming more and more overprotective everyday.
The fact that you didn't appreciate too much. One of them always has to stay by your side especially in school.

Even if you were still in your male disguise at school, the Maknaes kept following you. And you couldn't do anything for it. How could you when they had the best excuse of you loosing control in anger which might lead to severe consequences. They didn't get along very well with TXT. Always needing to interrupt your little meetings and the times Yeonjunie took you out alone to spend some time.

Your feelings for Yeonjun were complicated. It wasn't known if you truly loved him romantically or it was just thankfulness for staying by your side.
Maybe it was just a little crush but at times you felt like it has become an addiction.

The days he couldn't text or call you were spent like hell. You actually waited for his messages every morning.

As the life was going all normal, TXT had let their guard down thinking the danger was over... But not you...

Even if it was all going good, you had a gut feeling that something wrong was going to happen in near future...

Something terribly wrong...

And no one knew how much your intuition was correct...

...