Her brother!

<warning of abusive content>

Boy4: make him weak mentally!

Boy3:🤨

Boy4: strip him.

Boy5:  let's post his nudes on students' portal😏  and we'll see if he'll still be the most perfect and famous student.

Jimin:n-no.no.no....

He widened his eyes as he started trembling. Never in his whole life had he felt so weak and humiliated. His hyungs had always protected him. He felt how weak he was without them...

Boy2: interesting 😏

Jimin immediately pushed the two of the guys holding him down and rushed to the door. Having successfully reached the door handle, he tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. The boys started laughing...

Boy6:  the Key's here boy!

He raised his hand to show a small key.

Jimin stared at them for a moment. The chances were slim but he'll never give in to these jerks. He charged for the key.

Punches were exchanged and groans were heard until they overpowered him once again. He had tried. He had punched and kicked the brutes but they outnumbered him.

Boy1: you've got something boy. You'll pay for these bruises.

Boy5: I really underestimated you lil boy.

Boy4: let's get on the job.

Jimin had no energy left. With aching body, he tried to stand up but failed. He felt so weak. Left with no alternative, he shouted for help.

Boy2: awww. Lil boy's crying for help? Don't worry kid, no one will come here...

...

...

...

...

...

A little while ago...

Your POV.

You came to school after 50 minutes of work out and directly went to library to see if jimin was done yet but he wasn't there. You waited for ten minutes for him to show up but he didn't so you walked over to other students...

You: where's jimin?

The three kids looked up 😳surprised. You still had your disguise on. Their eyes and mouths were wide open.

You: I asked something?

Student: h-he went to w-washroom.

You: when?

Student: oh😦it's been ten minutes!

It seemed like they hadn't realized it earlier.

You furrowed your brows. Something was wrong.

You walked to the washrooms but didn't need to walk all the way because you saw a shoe lying in a corridor. You bent down and looked at it. This definitely belonged to jimin!

You had an uneasy feeling as you looked around for more hints. A few steps ahead, was lying his another shoe. You walked in that direction and  spotted his handkerchief about twenty steps from the first location. More surprising thing was that only door up ahead was the one to the forbidden corridor. This is definitely not good. He must be in danger. You quickly rushed to the door and opened it.

Scream!

You: this f*cking corridor is soundproof. And...

You went in and shut the door behind you.

? :nooooooo! Please!!! Heeeelllllppppp!!!

You recognised this voice. Something in your chest trembled. This voice was meant to be happy and cheerful and not to shout for help.

You: jimin! 😟

You rushed to the room from where the sounds were coming from. The cries were slowly dying down. You tried to open the door a few times but it was locked from inside. Your mind went haywire.
You had tortured and beaten many but never before you had a solid reason. Never had you seen someone close to you crying for help and being beaten and never before had you protected someone.

Than again, you heard a bone chilling scream, something clicked and you pushed the door.

It didn't budge.

You pushed again...and Again... And Again...and again... It moved but didn't break...

Jimin: heeeeeelllllpppp! Aaaah

You heard another scream and a loud thud. Employing all power in your hands, you pushed again breaking the wooden door badly. One of the sharp broken wooden piece pierced in your shoulder which you quickly pulled out and threw away. Your shoulder  was bleeding now as your white hoodie was turning red at some points.

But you didn't feel it...

You didn't feel anything except anger...

Your eyes had nothing except fury.

Your blood boiled at the sight in front of you. Two boys were standing there with their phones, clicking and one of them had a wooden rod in his hands. Two were holding poor jimin down and one of them was trying to strip down his trousers and touching him inappropriately but he was resisting well by crossing his legs tightly. His face and exposed torso were bruised and his arms were bloody.

How dare they touch her brother!

Her brother!!!

Looking around at the bruised faces of the brutes, she had a unique feeling in her guts. He fought. He had tried to beat them up too.

The brutes all looked at You smirking.

Jimin: y-y/n go... Go away... Run...

Boy5: ooooh! Looks like someone is here to save you. 😏

This triggered the last straw of restraint as you charged at the boys.

You kicked the boy trying to strip jimin and pushed those who were holding him away. The one with the rod struck two hard blows at you one of which you avoided and the other hit you on your arm. Having freed jimin, who was now buckling back his   clothes, you grabbed the one with the rod by his neck and dragged him all the way to the wall almost choking him.

You: HOW DARE YOU  M*TH*RF*CKER!!!

...