She woke up?

Hospital corridor in front of emergency...

Jin, hobi and Tae were sitting on the chairs when yoongi and RM walked to them.

RM: did the hospital arrange for the blood?

Jin: n-no... Did you find something???

Yoongi: yeah. We also-

He was cut off mid-sentence, when a group of younger boys came running down the corridor to them

Boy? : who picked y/n's phone?

They all had worried expressions...

Yoongi understood who these guys were so he walked ahead and stood right in front of the guy.

Yoongi:I did. He's in there. Do you have matching blood?

? : we do but I won't believe you before I see him with my own eyes!

The boy glared at yoongi. While walking to the door of room number 7.

He peeped through the small window and saw a lifeless face which he recognized much too clearly...

He quickly called out to the nurse who came running outside.

? : take my blood. It's completely compatible...

Nurse: come with me.

And they went to get the blood tests done and collect the blood.

...

The rest of the boys including the new guys waited anxiously in the corridor.

...

After some time, they saw the nurse transporting blood into the emergency room where the doctors were already waiting...

...

The new guys went to the ward where the boy who donated blood was lying, except one. Yoongi and Jin followed them to that room.

...
Room.

He was lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. The three new guys sat around him on his big bed while yoongi and Jin stood near the foot of the bed.

Yoongi: Thanks for your help. We'll do anything to pay back.

? : you don't need to.

Jin: who are you actually?

? : we're TXT, y/n's friends from country B. I'm Yeonjun.

The boy lying on the bed replied.

Boy? :I'm Taehyun

Boy? :I'm Taehyun.

Boy?? :I'm Beomgyu

Boy?? :I'm Beomgyu.

Boy??? :I'm Huening kai

Yeonjun: And the boy who's outside is Soobin

...

Taehyun: we're all childhood friends.... and y/n helped us a lot in country B. But he suddenly left without telling us.

Kai: well, it's not like he tells us everything about his whereabouts😞

Taehyun glared at kai and continued speaking

Taehyun: we tried to call him, but he never picked up.

Beomgyu: yeah. Than we found that  he's in country A, so we came here to find him. Thankfully, you picked up his phone and we found him.

They all smiled in relief...

Yoongi and Jin exchanged glances.

Should they tell them that the boy they were looking for isn't even a boy, but a girl in disguise...

After contemplating for about five minutes, they thought it better to keep this a secret and let you tell them yourself if you wanted.

...

Kai: and who are you😐?

Jin: his brothers.

Beomgyu: but he didn't have any family🧐

Yoongi: we're her stepbrothers. His dad is alive but they didn't meet for a few years so he doesn't acknowledge him as  family but we do.

Yeonjun: oh... 😕seems like a family problem.

Taehyun: where's his dad when he's in this state in the hospital? 🤨

Yoongi: he's not in the country at the time.

Kai: quite a responsible father I think😏

He said in a mocking tone. They(TXT) didn't have or believe in families as they themselves didn't have any. That was one of the reasons they got along with y/n.

Jin:you-

Jin was about to step ahead to defend his step-dad when someone barged in the door...

They all looked at the intruder...

It was Tae...

....

Tae: she's awake!!!