Fault

'Bang'

You were helplessly lying on floor with jiminie and Tae Tae tickling you. kookie was running after Jin. Hobi was running after kookie.  Yoongi was shouting at everyone to stop so he could sleep while joonie was protecting Jin from kookie and clicking some pictures with his 📱.

And yes, your instincts kicked in instantly on sensing an intruder but Tae and chimmy were holding you down.

After month long training, they were stronger than earlier so you couldn't instantly free yourself.

Everyone stopped in their tracks hearing the door open....

And there she was...

Your step mom....

They were back from their trip, you guessed...

Her worried expression softened once she entered the room.

Everyone instantly stood up, trying to hide the mess, miserably failing...

Your mom laughed lightly...

That laugh was contagious as everyone smiled...

Mom: I was scared for a moment when I heard screaming downstairs.... But seems like you all are getting along very well! 😊

She said while walking over to you and carefully settling the mess in your hair...

You were caught Offguard...

Hobi: I thought you will come back on Tuesday, Mom!

Mom went ahead and started cleaning the couch as Jin and joon helped her.

Mom: yeah. That was the plan but The deal didn't work out in country B so we didn't stay back.

Jin: oh! Is that a loss?

Mom: not really.

Mom sat down on the couch and changed the horror movie to a music playlist.

Mom: and you shouldn't let that kind of movie play at background. I was really worried hearing the screams...

Jin: oh mom! We forgot that...

Windshield wiper laugh feat. Nervousness...

Jimin: omma! Where's appa?

Hearing the mention of your Dad, your smile stiffened.

Mom: He was parking the car when I came in. Maybe he's still outside.

Everyone sat down around mom with You following your brothers like a loyal puppy. Jinnie on her left side followed by yoongi. Hobi on her right side followed by joonie. Tae Tae in between joonie and hobi, in front of the couch followed by Kookie, chimmy and lastly you.

Mom: so y/n? How are you? Did these boys trouble you?

Tae Tae: Moooooommmmm!

He pouted and you smiled.

You: I'm good and No, I like them m... M- mom🙂

Mom smiled while happily nodding.
Everyone smiled... Soft smile, gummy smile, shiny hearty smile, dimple smile, boxy smile, wide smile and bunny smile... All smiles in one room...

After a little talk about daily things, Mom looked around so did others...

Hobi: maybe Dad is downstairs😞

Mom: Let's go to the living room. He must be looking for us.

Saying this, she stood up. So did others.