The Revenge

<warning of abuse>

The forbidden corridor of school...

The door opened and you entered with fury in your eyes. The Hazel of your eyes has turned to its darkest shade as no other emotion was left in there.

You quickly walked into the storeroom and saw the six boys still lying there. Some were still unconscious while others had no strength to get up. They couldn't escape even if they tried because you had locked the door earlier.

The expressions of the conscious one's changed on seeing you.

This wasn't what they'd expected.

Three of them got up on seeing you and made a run for the door only to be stopped by you. They all attacked you with the last specs of strength they were left with.

A fight went on for some time where punches and kicks were thrown. Some hands were bitten and pain was endured. They repeatedly attacked your shoulder as it was the weakest point at that time and it did give them an advantage but not for long.

They were all on ground again groaning in pain.

You dragged each one to different directions and tied them on different things with the rope that was lying in a corner.

Those who were unconscious were brought to their senses by slaps and more slaps until they could yell for help.

You remembered how this was a daily thing for you in country B but it was a rare chance in this country 😏.

You left them for a while to their agony and walked out to your locker. It was now solely yours 'cause Jungkook had taken all his belongings away the other day to God knows where.

You ruffled through the mess...

It must be here...

Ah...

Yes!

found it!

You took out a palm sized pouch and walked back to the corridor carefully shutting the door behind you...

You wanted to enjoy a little more but your wound would be bad by than so you did what was your first thought at that time.

Your pocket knife came in handy😏.

....

The room was filled with unbearable cries until they had no strength left.

Your evil laughter was scarier than the screams...

Fifteen minutes later

You untied them and left the corridor leaving the front door open but not before picking up all their phones.

...

...

Sh*t!

Completely forgot about the cctv...

You ran to the cctv room after shoving the phones in your bag which you now carried on your back. No one was present there but the door was open.
😏the guard is doing his job too properly...

You walked in and looked at the large screen. Honestly, you weren't a technology person, much less a hacker or something to destroy all the evidence of the events...

Think...

Think...

Think...

You thought to try deleting it the way we do to normal files... Yes...

You touched the keyboard...

...

...

...

The key broke?

...

Oh! 🤨It was probably broken earlier...

But

💡Idea!

You stood up and were about to smash the broken keyboard into the big screen when...

? :y/n?

There was worry in that voice , as well as fear.

You recognized that voice very well.

One of Mr. Lee's sons'.

...