Happy

You looked at your brothers for a few seconds before burying your head in junie's neck again.

He chuckled when you rubbed your nose on his shoulder.

Your brothers were speechless. Some even had their noses scrunched up weirdly...

Jin: let's go back kids!

He looked at you, waiting for you to get up but why would you get up from such a comfortable position 😏

Yoongi: Now she doesn't want to walk😏

He scoffed fakely and turned around to walk out.

Kookie: yah! Get up brat!

Wow! Directly brat from Princess now?

Jimin: oi! She's not a brat! You are!

At least, Your chimmy defended you and you smiled more widely if it was possible in the first place.

You: let's go.

You whispered in junie's ears as he stood up with you in his arms clinging like a 🐨koala.

Tae: but-

Before they could continue their bickering, you passed by them and they looked offended.

It won't be easy to have the agreement of all the big bros for dating but junie will do...

When he can get yours... Your big bros are still softies... Not a great deal...

...

...

Home

...

...

It was almost 2:00 PM.

Past lunch hour!

The food was all ready when you reached home.

Txt too followed you back...

The lunch wasn't a noisy one.

The maknaes of BTS and TXT went to the gaming room as soon as they stepped inside with bowls of snacks. Hyungs of BTS and Soobin were left with you two.

You didn't want to talk at the moment and Your dearest brother took care of it for you... Who else? 🤭

After lunch, you quickly dragged yeonjun to your room.

Your room.

You made him sit down on your bed and walked away.

After finding some comfortable clothes for him in your closet, you came back to him and dragged him to the bathroom.

...

...

...

😏😏😏

Pushing him inside, you shut the door and let him finish his business while you went to the adjacent room to freshen up.

Your shoulder pain was resurfacing but it wasn't the main priority for now.

After a quick face wash, you ran down stairs to find soobin.

He was sitting on a chair in the backyard , alone.

You went ahead and sat down besides him.

You: hey!