Back home

Jimin: How's my sister doctor? 😟

He asked as everyone waited...

Doctor: she's fine. We removed the bullet. It wasn't fatal but she needs full rest for at least one month followed by proper rehabilitation period. Two of her family members can follow me to my office for more details...

He walked away followed by Mom and Jin, leaving others behind.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief.

Two nurses and a ward boy brought your unconscious body out of the emergency room on a wheeled stretcher.

All the boys walked behind them as they led you to the VIP room.

The room was bigger than your bedroom with a king sized bed and sofa set. The hospital staff lied you down on the left side of the bed and left after arranging all the pipes, tubes and wires around you.

Yoongi went ahead and lied down next to you holding your hand. He closed his eyes to rest after all those exhausting events. He was scared but everything was well now. He had his sister's small hand in his big ones, totally secured.

Jimin sat on a chair next to your bed  caressing your hair with one hand and your bruised knuckles with the other.

Yeonjun sat near the foot of the bed and looked down. He was relieved that you're fine. Very relieved.

Others were sitting on the sofa set, finally resting after a long night.

A few minutes later, Dad came inside the room with Mom and Jin.

The three of them walked to your side as Jimin stood up from the chair and went to sit besides others on the sofa.

Jin too followed him after taking a look at your exhausted face...

Mom sat down on the bed besides yoongi as Dad settled himself on the chair.

They sat there for half an hour waiting for you to wake up...

You were lying on the bed in silence...

With no intentions of breaking the peaceful atmosphere, you rested peacefully until you felt someone tighten the grip on your right hand.

You felt something wet on your feet and heard someone mumble something...

Someone was asking you to open your eyes and that female voice was on the verge of breakdown. The voice had a strange effect on you. You didn't know why but hearing her words, you tried to move.

It was painful...

Very painful...

Especially your shoulder...

It wasn't moving...

You felt like your hands are tied up...

Struggling to open your eyes, you let out a faint growl that grabbed the attention of everyone present in the room.

You slowly opened your eyes and found many other pairs staring back at you.

You looked at your sides and saw Dad and Mom with tears in their eyes as they were smiling. Yoongi was smiling next to you slowly caressing your hand.

At the foot of the bed, Yeonjun was sitting with his head down confirming the source of wetness on your feet.

After adjusting to the situation, you smiled at everyone as they all seemed relieved.

A doctor and nurse sent everyone back before checking on you.

At the back.

Mom: you guys should go and rest now.