Mine!

...

Airport.

You reached the waiting area out of breath... No one was around...

Has he left already??? 😟

Even the thought if it was giving you shivers...

He won't... He can't...

You rushed to the enquiry counter.

You: Has the flight for country B left?!!

You asked while panting.

Staff: I'm sorry but the flight is in the process of taking off, the next flight wi-

Anger was taking over you due to fear...

You: FLIGHT NUMBER!!!

you shouted at her as she flinched.

Staff: xxxxxx

She was confused as you walked away and pulled out your phone to call someone.

O. T. P.

Ring...

...

Rin-

You: yoongi oppa?

Yoongi: yes muffin?

He was worried... Must have known that you ran away from home...

You: we don't have time oppa. Please do something. Stop the xxxxxx flight by any means!

Your voice cracked as tears rolled down your face.

Was this the first time you cried in years... Don't remember the last time this happened...

Yoongi: don't cry Princess! I'll do it right away! We're coming to the airport so stay there!

He said and cut off the call.

You looked at the aeroplanes through the big glass wall. Ready on the runway...

This can't be happening now...

...

...

At college.

Yoongi had just gotten out of his second lecture when he got a call from home.

The maid on the phone was stuttering badly due to worry but he understood everything.

You had left the house in a hurry.

He skipped the class and went to a private room.

Typing all kinds of mysterious codes, he located your bike.

Namjoon' s smart brain once suggested him to put a locater on your bike and yep, it became useful.

He saw your bike being parked near the airport and wondered the reason for your hurried visit.

It soon became clearer when he received a call from you.

He picked up as soon as possible and was shocked to hear your broken voice.

He never thought you'd cry for something...or anything...

You were too strong to cry...

Hanging up after the short conversation, he sat down to work and immediately hacked the security programs of airport.

It wasn't legal but he raised false alarms about security malfunctions of the given flight and the task was 70% done.

It took a while in between when he called all his brothers for an emergency and they all drove in their big car towards the airport.