babyjun

The hospital Ward.

The boys were sitting there having called all their acquaintances to find blood for their sister but to no avail until now.

Tae: w-wait.

Yoongi: what is it Tae?

Tae: what actually happened to them?

Jin: wh-

Tae: shouldn't we call the police? Why were they hurt? And... Y/n...

Yoongi: y/n what?

Tae: she was trying to get rid of the CCTV footage in school... I told her you'd do it.

Yoongi: CCTV?

Tae: she was also mumbling something about destroying some phones in her bag when she was unconscious.

Yoongi: I'll go and check all that. We can't let the culprits escape if...

Jin nodded as yoongi left. He went to the Ward where RM and jungkook were sitting near jimin who was still unconscious.

Jungkook: hyung! 😟

Yoongi shook his head to stop him from saying further.

Yoongi: Namjoon. Come with me and jungkook, do not leave his side.

He pointed to jimin as the two boys walked out.

They both went to Tae's car and drove back home. Namjoon looked through y/n's bag on the way and found a few phones in there. He also found a knife😕, a laptop, a pepper spray🧐, a pack of ciggarette with a lighter😠, Some medications😕 and surprisingly, a file and a notebook (although blank)🙁...

...

They reached home and directly walked to yoongi's room. He pulled out his laptop and both the boys started watching the events happening after school ended...

They saw how jimin was dragged to the forbidden corridor 😡

The footage of that corridor wasn't available...

They  saw how you entered the library just a few minutes after jimin left...

How you waited...

How you lost your patience and went to find him...

How you followed the clues...

Until you closed the door of the forbidden corridor as soon as you opened it and they heard some shouts...

They waited...

And waited...

Until you came out supporting Jimin with a scarf tied around your shoulder...

They saw how you comforted him...
How you helped him walk to your bike...
How you removed the scarf from your shoulder to support jimin on the bike...

How your shirt turned a little more wet than it was earlier...

...

....

.....

They both glanced at each other but no one spoke. Namjoon opened your bag and dumped the contents on yoongi's bed.

The elders' eyes widened watching the knife and cigarette.

He  picked up one phone and tried to open it but failed...

So, as the technology genius he was, he hacked through it and got access to everything. As he was going through the contents, his eyes widened. He looked into the gallery and found many photos from the scenes from inside the forbidden corridor. Seeing jimin's tear stained helpless face, his blood boiled... RM was neither behind...

They looked through every device destroying each one after looking through it... Apart from the photographs, they also found a video of the happenings. It also included y/n's entry and the audio of the following fight. They probably forgot to turn it off on time...

As they were clearing the last one, a phone rang... It was y/n's phone.

The screen showed:
"Annoying Babyjun"

RM was hesitating to pick it when yoongi already did.

?: hello. Hyung! We're at the airport!

Yoongi thought it was someone who didn't know y/n was a girl and indeed it was...

? : hello?

Yoongi: who are you?

? : me? Who are you and why do you have my y/n's phone?

Yoongi: I'm her brother.

? : scoff! I know he's an orphan...

Yoongi: what?

? : where's he?

Yoongi: firstly tell me who are you?

? : I'm his best friend.

Yoongi: well. If I believe you, do you know someone with blood group O negative? he needs it.

? : w-what?

Yoongi: he's in a hospital.

? : Impossible! He never looses.

Yoongi: We need O negative blood group urgently... Or he might...

....

? : send me the location and I'll see you there.

...

...