Really leaving...

In your room...

It's strange that Yeonjun wasn't picking up your call. Neither was he replying to any of your texts...

It was a weekday and your brothers were not at home, Maknaes were at school and hyungs at their college.

Maybe, he's at school🤔

You thought and called Jimin...

Jimin: hello kid! Is everything okay?

You snorted at the nickname but that wasn't important at the moment...

You: is yeonjun at school today?

Jimin: uh...No. I haven't seen him, or any of them since two days...

You: oh... * sigh* ... Bye...

Jimin: b-

You cut the call in disappointment and started thinking of the worst scenarios...

After some thinking, you called the guard who was appointed as the security head in TXT's house.

Ring...

...

Ring...

...

Rin-

Guard: hello?

You: y/n here.

Guard: oh. Good morning miss y/n!

You: morning. Are the boys at home?

Guard: umm... Boys? You mean TXT?

You narrowed your brows at his tone...

You: yes.

Guard: they said they're going back to country B and they told you already!

You: WHAT???

Guard: y-yes...

You: WHEN did they leave?

Guard: This morning around 9.

You: you know which flight?

Guard: they're supposed to take off at 12:45.

You checked the time and it's currently 11:55AM

It'll take at least one hour to reach the airport. Instantly hanging up the call, you ran out side to your bike.

Despite the pleadings of the guards and the resurfacing of your shoulder pain, you still drove yourself out of the garage onto the main highway.

There was a strange pain in your chest, A lot more than the pain in your shoulder. The intensity of worry on your mind was incomparable. He can't just leave like that now...

After staying with you for such a long time...

After giving you so many weird feelings...

After making you fall for him...

Is this why he was sad for the past week... Because he was going back...

But one thing is for sure. That he doesn't want to go... Otherwise he wouldn't have been in low spirits for so many days... And he wouldn't just leave without telling you...

And you'll never let him go away now that you're aware of your own feelings...

You drove at maximum possible speed... It's still possible to reach within 45 minutes.... Maybe-