Chapter 16: Life Cycle

Ally POV

The past few weeks have gone by slow. I got used to the hospital schedule. I even memorized which nurse comes and leaves. I watch a marathon of Gossip Girl.

Nurse Nancy walks in and locks the door behind her. She has a present for me! Nancy always brings me something that makes my day. Nancy walks over and sits on my bed. "How have you been?" She asks.

"Besides having a brain tumor? I'm good. I miss Austin though." I sigh and she rubs my shoulder.

"I'm sure you'll see him soon." In heaven I think to myself. "Meanwhile I got you Starbucks with a blueberry muffin!" I smile and take the cappuccino and take a sip. All the warmth in my mouth makes me feel good.

Nancy checked my blood pressure and everything while I ate and drank. Pretty soon, I was finished. She leaves me alone. I open my book Out Of My Mind and I read until it was visiting hours.

I get up and take my thingy mabob that's connected to my IVs out of my hospital room. So glad to be out of my room. I walk over to my neighbors' room and peak in there to see Milana, three month old, in a breathing machine. I frown for her.

"Ally, you have a visitor." Nurse Rebecca assures me. I sigh and go back to my room and lay in my bed.

People die I get this. I have a feeling I'm going to die. I don't tell anybody this though. One of my nurses, Daisy, conjured Cancer. I don't know if I have enough strength for that. I still remember that one doctor accidentally telling me I had cancer. Maybe he didn't make a mistake.

I had cancer. I might die.

Austin POV

"Do you want to be called Ross or Austin?" Rocky asks eating Rocky Road ice cream.

"Austin." I say and everybody nods. Rydel runs into the room. "WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW LAURAS GOING TO MEET ALLY!" Right away I get up and run. Mostly because I needed to see Ally.

Everybody piled up in the car. Rydel drives with Riker in the passenger seat while Rocky, me, and Ellington in the back. Seemed like forever to get to the hospital. Rocky listened to music LOUDly. Rydel had the 80s radio on. I lay back and close my eyes. Please don't take forever.

I was wrong. It took ages and ages. Finally, we arrived. I practically crawled over Ellington and got out. I ran inside out of breath. "Can I help you?" The nurse asks behind the desk reading papers.

"I'm here to see Ally Moon." I say out of breath. She looks at me then smiles.

"You're Austin. Ally hasn't stopped talking about you. She has a visitor already but go on and whoever is following you can go. By the way, I'm Nancy." Nancy says politely. I smile and see what room she's in.

I ran suddenly Rydel pulled me back. "WE NEED DISGUISES!" She squeals surprising me. She walks with everybody following her. We end up in a nurses station. Rydel goes and shuts the door leaving me with the guys. Five minutes later Rydel walks out in a nurse outfit. "Your turn." She pulls Ellington and closes the door. Rocky smirks.

"Do they like each other?" I ask and Rocky smiles. "You have no idea." Riker says. Ellington walks out in a doctors uniform.

"CAN WE GO? THE NURSE SAID ITS OKAY!" I yell making everybody jump. They all nod.

Ally POV

I sit there until a girl walks in. She looks at me and smiles. She looks exactly like me. I slap myself. Yep, I'm awake.

"Hi Ally... I'm Laura your twin sister. Its a long story but I'm here now and I'm so glad you're okay." Laura says hugging me tightly. I cough. She stops hugging me and sits by the bed. "You know, we are alike in some ways. I can play the piano like you can. But I haven't gotten over Stage Fright. My favorite color is Red. What's yours?"

"Um... Yellow." I say quietly. I feel really confused which is giving me a headache. She rubs my hand with hers quietly. Suddenly, the door bursts open and I scream.

"ITS OKAY WE ARE NOT MURDERS!" I hear a guy say. He's dressed like a doctor. I stare at him. "By the way I'm not a doctor. I'm Ellington." He smiles at me. I nod feeling awkward.

"Ally!" I hear Austin yell. I smile and sit up straight. He walks in and looks at me. Suddenly, he hugs me and I smile and hug him back. We sit there hugging for like a minute.

"Awwwwwww! They're so adorable!" I hear a girl say. I look up to see a blonde looking at me. Austin stops hugging me and takes a deep breath.

"Ally, these are my brothers, sister, and Ellington." He gestures towards them. "The blonde hair guy who has bangs is Riker then there's Rocky with the long hair," Rocky nods and smiles. I smile back. "Then there's Rydel my sister. Only sister?" He looks at her and she nods. "Then there's Ellington."

Rydel walks over and pulls me into a hug. "IM SO GLAD I MET YOU!" She squeals in my ear. Laura mouths "She loves hugging" and I smile.

Soon, everybody was sitting in chairs. Austin lays by me and falls asleep quietly. I read some more while Rydel and Ellington played chess at the end of the bed.

"Do you play the piano?" Riker asks pulling out my mini piano from under my bed. I nod. He smiles. "I do too." He sits on the other side of me and puts the piano inbetween my lap and his. He slowly plays a soothing melody making me smile.

He plays for about ten minutes straight then looks at me. I smile and he smiles back. I can tell he is going to be a good friend.

_______

HEY HEY HEY! Happy Friday!

Dear ghost readers, Comment and vote.

Dear active readers who vote and comment, THANK YOU!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

10 VOTES AND 8 COMMENTS!

Love,

Zayne