Chapter 9: Ally's Ways

Ally POV

I woke up five weeks later. Austin smiles wide and kisses me.

"ALLY YOUR ALIVE!!!" He yells. I giggle and rub my head. It hurts like it's beating on a drum.

"Sorry Ally Dawson but if you remember your friend Trish Delarosa, she's.... Dead." The doctor says giving me chills. I know that and don't wanna hear it. But the doctor goes on. "They already had her funeral but you can leave now and you may go see it." He says leaving the room. I look at Austin and sigh.

The whole drive home was silent. When we pulled in the drive way, Austin looked at me and I looked at him. Suddenly he leaps over to my side and kisses me. I kiss him back. I missed him so much.

When I went inside, everything was clean. Clean...... Wow. I rush and lay on the bed and hug my pillow. I missed my pillow. My bed. My carpet. My microwave.... I missed food.

I ate five bowls of oatmeal and was still hungry but Austin didn't let me eat anymore. I'm soooo hungry!!!!

I dressed in a dress and spun around and Austin stood there staring. I look at him.

"I'm not staring." He says. I roll my eyes and keep spinning. I giggle.

Later, I wrote my first song that wasn't slow soft relaxed or anything like I ever wrote before. It was about Austin.

"When you say you love me, know I love you more. When you say you need me know I need you more. I adore... You you you. I adore you." I sang. He smiles and kisses my forehead.