Chapter 14: Dirty Little Secrets

Austin POV

I woke up on a couch with a blanket over me. Where am I? I sit up and look around to see pictures of Ally. Except, she looked different. Her hair was blonde. Her style was more outgoing.

"You're awake!" I hear a girl say. I turn to see Ally. I smile. She sits down on the chair by me.

"You make think you know me.... But you don't. I'm not Ally..... I'm her twin sister Laura." Laura says calmly. Suddenly, a million questions started running in my head. Where am I? How did she know where I was? Why didn't I know Ally had a twin? "You don't know me. Ally actually doesn't know me either. Our parents sent me with our grandparents. I always knew I wasn't the only one. When I was ten, I found out I had another sister which was Vanessa. She told me I looked like someone she knew. I checked her pictures so I found out about Ally.

From then on I watched her. I watched her through school, through Sonic Boom, eventually when she met you. There's someone else here that knows you. They are related to you and never told you. Unlike me with Ally, they have met you but didnt tell you who they were. Basically, I watched over Ally all this time." Laura said.

I sit there taking all this in. Ally had a secret twin. Maybe I have a secret twin!

"When can I go home to see Ally?" I ask then Laura bites her lip.

"I have friends who know my story.... They watched Ally too. That is how Trish became best friends with Ally. I told her to see how she is, she stopped talking to me then you know. Anyways, you can't go see Ally. She's in the hospital. If you go, they'll prick you like steak. Just... Stay with me. For a while. Please." Laura asks.

I barely know her. She seems nice. She seems like some one i could trust. Just until Ally is okay.

"Fine. Just until Ally is okay though." I say. Suddenly, she stands and whistles really loudly.

A blonde girl, probably in her early 20s, walks in with a smile on her face. She hugs me really tightly like she's known me forever. All I know is she is strong.

"Austin! I'm so happy to finally see you again!" Again? "You probably don't know me but I am Rydel...... Your sister." Rydel says smiling. I have a sister? What is my life hiding from me?

"No you can't be my sister. I don't have a sister. I'm a only child. My parents didn't have anybody before or after me!" I say kinda loudly not meaning to. She sighs and bites her lip.

"Austin.... You're not really a Moon.... You're adopted."

_______

WHAT. IS. LIFE. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

I had this planned for so long! I can't wait to hear your ideas.

BY THE WAY DO YOU LIKE YOUR CLIFFHANGER?

10 VOTES AND COMMENTS! COMMENT AND VOTE!

Love,

Zayne