Chapter 19: Untouchable

Ally POV

It's been three weeks since Riker. Three weeks since I had a mental breakdown. It has actually been good.

Nothing else happened with Riker and I after that. Which, is good because I love Austin.

I sit by the island and sip my coffee reading The Maze Runner. Austin tried to sneak yo behind me and give me a cheek kiss but I heard him. He rolls his eyes and opens the cabinets to get pancake mix.

"DO NOT COOOKKKKKK IM COOKING!" Rydel yells from the living room. Austin pouts and sits by me and holds my hand.

"Next week is your surgery. You nervous?" Austin asks worriedly. I look down and shrug.

The truth was: I was terrified. I did not want to even think about it. I was nervous. My feelings were complicated. I get my hair and go to bite it when Austin stops me.

"I take that as yes." He says and stands. I look at him. "Get dressed. We are going somewhere."

I smile and go to my closet. While I got ready, I could smell the pancakes and Austin freaking out about pancakes. Like always.

I decided to wear a white with black striped shirt with black skirt. I get on medium heel shoes and walk out to see Austin dressed as nice. When our eyes met, his face glowed with his smile.

I blushed and he kissed my cheek. We intertwine our fingers as we walk to the car and he opens the door for me. I smile then get in the car and so does he.

He drove to the park where it was so isolated. We were all alone. I get out and he gets a blanket and together we walk to the top of the hill. He sits the blanket out and we both sit.

He puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. We sat in silence and look over the world. As the wind blowed past, my hair flowed behind my shoulder. Austin carcasses my cheek and leans in. I smile and he kisses me softly.

Suddenly, the buzzing started in my head. I felt dizzy. I pulled back feeling like a huge mass is pressing down on me. I lay on the grass feeling out of breath. Everything starts going blurry.

"Ally? Ally! Look at me!" Austin yells and I look slowly to where I think he is.

Everything suddenly goes black.

_____________________

Hi Auslly Tigers! :)

QOTC: Did you like the romance at the first?

I need to not let the haters get to me. There will always be haters!

Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! Love you all!

Love,

Zayne