Chapter 18: Just Friends

Ally POV

I woke up to see a towel wrapped around me and in Riker's lap. He was snoozing and drooling which was funny. How did I get here? Why was there a towel around me? I pick up his phone.

Three in the morning.

I sit the phone back down and slowly try to move without waking up Riker. That didn't work. He yawned and looked at me. "Are you okay? Do you remember what happened?" I shook my head.

Then he told me I tried to drown myself. Plus freak out and crying over Austin yelling that he broke my heart. The only person I wanted that moment was him. I smile and hug him.

"Thank you." I whisper and he hugs me tighter.

I get up and take my towel off to show my ragged clothes. I tip toe to Austin and I's room. I pick out my Disney pajamas and quietly put them on. When I get my pajamas on, I think to myself.

I'm not that tired. Heck, I just woke up. I walk back down to see Riker listening to music with his headphones. I smile and take one plug and put it in my ear to hear "Im A Mess" by Ed Sheeran playing. He looks at me and gets up.

"Do you want to dance?" He asks me giving out his hand. I smile and nod and put my hands with his. We both just stand there listening to the music.

When the song was over, the next song came on Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship. He twirls me making me giggle. I start dancing and he looks at me then laughs. "You're a pretty bad dancer." I roll my eyes and punch his shoulder.

He grabs my hand and twirls me out then back to him. He catches me and he looks in my eyes and I do the same. Pretty soon, he started leaning in.

This is bad. This is bad. Don't kiss him. Don't let him kiss you. I thought to myself. Then I thought something else. It'll just be one kiss. It's not going to hurt anything. It'll mean nothing.

His lips touch mine and I instantly get a tinkle up my spin and kiss him back. He places me back on my feet kissing me putting his hands on my waist while I put my arms around his neck. This felt good. Way too good. It wasn't suppose to feel like this.

When he pulled away, we both stared at each other speechless. He kissed me again and lifted me off my feet pushing me up against the wall and I kiss him back wrapping my legs around his waist. Then he kisses down my neck making me smile wider.

"What the?!" He puts me down and we both turn to Ellington with Rydel. Their eyes were wide. I can't even imagine what my face looks like.

"Where you guys going to???" Rydel asks. I notice Ellington's hand on her behind.

"Of course not!" Riker defends.. Whatever just happened. "Well you two are cozy." He notices. Rydel looks away and Ellington blushes. Riker looks at me and we both smile.

"We never were here." Rydel says taking Ellington and walks away. Riker takes my hand and we both go to the backyard.

I sit and put my feet in the water. Riker stares into space. I kissed my husband's brother. I almost hooked up with my husband's brother. Oh my god.

I thought for a moment. Nobody has to know what we do. I look at him and he looks at me.

Riker was my best friend. He's tall, handsome as hell. This is bad but he acts so well. Nothing like forever. We don't have to tell anybody. I put my hands on Riker's shoulder and leaned in and kissed him.

The kiss was slow but passionate. Lasted for about half a minute then Riker swipes me off my feet and goes to his bedroom.

I never have... Done what I did next. I promised never to do that until I was married. Now here I was, fixing to and married. But with a different guy. I sit on the bed and Riker kisses me passionately.

"No one has to know what we do." I point out as he runs his fingers through my hair. He smiles and kisses me.

~

When I woke up again, I'm under the covers. Naked. I look at the clock and quickly jump out of the bed and put my pajamas back on. I look at Riker who was sleeping like a bee. I walked over and kissed his forehead. Once again I said the same thing:

Nobody has to know what we do.

__________________________________

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! IM FIFTEEN! WHEN I WROTE THE FIRST BOOK I WAS TWELVE! LIKE.. WOW!!!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!

Love,

Zayne

FOLLOW MY IG: zcherron!