Chapter 20: Reflecting

Austin POV

A few hours later, we were in the hospital room. Ally's tumor has grown. They are fixing to take her into emergency surgery.

I sat in the chair by her bed and rubbed her hand with my thumb. I was nervous for her. What if she doesn't wake up? What if she loses her memory? What if she died? It seemed like everybody that was close to me has died. Dez. Trish. Ally's dad even though we weren't that close.

I still remember the one time I went with her to her burnt house to get her notebook. She fell through the floor and didn't get hurt. Surely she'll be fine.

Plus the doctors know what they are doing. They wouldn't be doctors if they didn't. At least I hope not.

Dr.Kindred comes in and inspects Ally. I already knew. Nothing has improved. Then again, nothing has went down. I sigh and rest. I'm so tired.

When I woke up, she was gone. Not in the room. I look around and a nurse was in there. She smiled and walked over then patted my back. "Darling she's in surgery right now."

I nod and she walks away. I decide to go on Twitter and tweet. "@TheAustinMoon: Waiting for Ally to get better!" I tweet.

I get a text from Rydel. "How is she? We are coming in a little while!"

I decide not to reply.

How did I deserve this? Actually, how did Ally deserve this? Bad luck comes every time. Her house burnt down. Dez and Trish died. We almost died at our wedding. I was taken from my birth parents. Ally has two sisters. One is a evil snotty person. The other just feels like she needs to run when everything is good.

I just hope bad luck is not here this time.

________________________________________

GUYS IM FRUSTRATED! YOU ALL NEVER COMMENT AND VOTE OR ANYTHING! NOTHING.

NOTHING.

AT.

ALL.

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW. I TRY SO HARD FOR THIS STORY AND YOU GUYS JUST DONT SAY ANYTHING.

LIKE YOU CAN SAY RUDE STUFF LIKE: Dude this story sucks.

Or something like: Zayne you can do blah blah blah. I CAN HAVE SUGGESTIONS!

Actually I would love if you guys say suggestions! Like you can DM me! I would love to hear from you!

Anyways, DONT BE A LAZY BUM! Comment and vote!

I'm not updating until you comment and vote!

30 COMMENTS AND 30 VOTES!

This has over 100 reads I'm pretty sure you can do this!

MY RYDELLINGTON READERS DID!

So I expect you guys can too!

You know I love you! You're amazing!

Stay perfect!

Love,

Zayne

30

COMMENTS

30

VOTES!

(ily)