Chapter 33: Superhero

Austin POV

I haven't seen Ally in a while I think to myself strumming my guitar. She's probably reading like she usually does. No need to worry myself.

I sit my guitar down and get up from the chair. I need to pee. I walk upstairs and open the door to see water overflowing the bathroom from the bathtub. I open the curtains to show a knocked out Ally. She had her head under the water and she looked pale.

I quickly get a towel and sit it down. I look at Ally and get her out. I wrap the towel around her and felt her neck for a pulse.

There was one. Thank god.

I give her a few pushes on her stomach and next thing I know, she starts coughing water and flutters her eyes open. "Wh- what?" She stutters in shock.

"You tried to drown yourself. I found you just in time. Come on." I say picking her up with the towel still around her. She sighs and lays her head against my chest as we walk to the bedroom.

We get to the bedroom and I sit her on the bed. She sighs and cuddles with the towel around her. I go to the drawer and take out her pink soft pajamas. These are her favorite.

I walk back and sit them on the bed. She doesn't move. I pull her upwards and take the towel out of her hands letting her top half of her body show. It was hard to not stare.

I take the shirt and she slowly lifts up her arms. I carefully slip her shirt on her. When her head pops out, her hair is in her face. I chuckle and move her hair from her face. Her brown eyes shown so beautifully. They sparkle.

I slowly place a soft but passionate kiss on her lips. She slowly kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck pulling me on top of her.

We stared at each other for a minute. I sit back up and get her pajama pants for her. She sits up and stands taking them away from me. She jumps around sliding her pants on.

When she finishes, she looks at me. "Why did you save me?" Ally asks coming closer to me. I bite my lip.

"Ally, I'll always save you. We will save each other when we need it. That's something we'd have always done." I assure her. She nods.

She hugs me tightly and cries into my shoulder. I run my hands through her hair which has gotten to her shoulders.

I got an idea.