Chapter 8: Tears

Austin POV

I stood at the side of her bed looking at her pale fragile skin. Her sweet cherry colored lips. Her long beautiful eye lashes with mascara. Who would look so beautiful like her? No one can.

"Austin Moon, Ally is in a coma. We don't know how long it'll be before she wakes. Trish is... Dead. Anyways you should go home and get some rest." Dr. Coda says to me. I suddenly start getting tears but I hold them.

"I will but I want to do something." I say and he nods and leaves the room. I turn and face Ally. I heard people can hear even if they are in a coma.

"Ally please wake. I miss you. I will come back everyday to see you even if your just laying there. I don't care I will do anything to save you and protect you but.. I can't!" I say starting to cry. Suddenly, Ally's chest lifts up as she looks like she's having a sigh. I kiss her. She doesn't kiss back but her cheeks get red. "Please Ally!" I say with hope. I walk out crying and not embarrassed.

Ally POV

I heard what he said. That is very heart touching. I love him and I want to hug him but.. I can't move. And I can't believe Trish isn't here anymore. She was my best friend. I'm such an horrible person that I putted myself in a coma while killed my best friend.

I open my eyes. It is really sunny and I feel like I'm on clouds. I spin around giggling.

"Still the same Ally I know and I love very much." I hear that voice and I freeze. I know that voice. "You aren't ready yet to stay here. " I hear again. I turn to see... My dad.

"Dad!!!" I say hugging him crying tears of joy that I see him. He smiles and kisses my forehead. I missed him so much.

"Ally you aren't ready. You need to wake up." My dad says. I sigh. (A/N now you see why Austin saw her chest go like that now?) I know I should go but... I don't want to.

"Dad. I don't want to. And I can't. I'm a failure. And a killer. I killed my best friend and it was my fault! It's so complicated! Plus I have my wedding which I need to do more cause I only got half! It's so not right for me to be happy!" I yell. Suddenly a hand puts on my shoulder. I look and see Trish. She was smiling and hugged me.

"Ally you need to be happy. Your not a killer at all. It's my fault too. It's never all yours." She says making me smile and blush. "See there's a smile." She says smiling. She truly looks happy. Maybe I can wake up.

I try but... It's not working. Just go back to sleep I guess.

_____________________

12 votes and 5 comments!!