Chapter 35: The Final Chapter

This Love Is Ours ❤️

Ally POV

- Four months later-

I pace back and forth in the bathroom in a robe biting my hair. It's time again. Nothing can ruin it this time. I hope.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door making me jump. "Who is it?" I ask. Then I hear it: the secret knock.

Rocky Mark Lynch. A smile appears on my face. I open the door and he's holding my wedding dress while in a tux. "For your information, this dress took forever to wait for so it better not be ruined. By the way, the back yard looks pretty good I must say." Rocky smiles. I take the dress from him and shut the door in his face leaving him in the hall.

I slip into the dress. The silky smooth fabric slides into place on my skin perfectly. I look in the mirror. This wedding dress looks better on me than my old one.

Actually it seems like everything this time is better. Rydel has actually been really nice to me and she's been planning the whole back yard scenery for the wedding. There's two rows on each side of the aisle of chairs with white roses at both ends of the rows. Then there's the arbor wrapped with ribbons and flowers also. It is just a beautiful sight.

I start to straighten my hair when I hear another knock on the door. This time it isn't Rocky's knock. I put down my straighter and carefully creak the door open to see Riker. He's also in a tux just like Rocky's. "Can I speak to you?" He asks. He seems nervous about something.

I bite my lip and think for a second. Riker and I have barely talked alone since we've decided to just be friends. Although, that's been forever ago. "Okay." I step out of the door way and he stepped in the bathroom and looked at me.

"Ally, I love you." He states simply. I say nothing and look down feeling awkward. "I know that there will never be you and me. I knew it from the start it'd be just a fling. Do you know how I knew?" He added. I thought he was going to go on so I said nothing leaving him in silence. Finally, I looked up and shook my head.

"I knew because of how you looked at Austin. How you are around Austin. Ally, you and Austin were meant to be from the beginning. He's never given up on you and never has left you through your mistakes and bad times.

I'll always love you Ally. But I'm happy for you and Austin. I really am." Riker smiles. It takes me a moment to analyze what he just said. Then, I hugged him.

"Thank you." Was all I could get through my teeth. We stayed hugging for a few seconds before he pulled away and nodded at me. I smile. He open the door and left.

~

"Ally, you look stunning!" Rydel examines me. I step off of a chair holding my dress up so I don't step on it. "Austin is gonna be in amazement."

"Of course he will be amazed. I mean she's my sister." I hear someone say. I look over to see Laura smiling at me from across the room. Careful not to step on my dress, I prance over and I hug her. I didn't know she was coming.

"What- Ha-How did you know about the wedding?" I ask. It was a small wedding and I barely invited anyone.

"Well, big mouth over here," Laura gestures towards Rydel, who wasn't paying attention, "told me and I didn't want to miss it. I mean I don't want to miss it again. Plus I want to be there for my sister." This made me smile.

"Who's going to walk you down the aisle?" I hear Rydel ask. I stand there zoned out for a minute. I haven't thought about this. Oops.

I look over at Ryland. He's the youngest. Plus, we haven't really connected. I want to make him feel welcomed. "Ryland!" I yell.

~

Austin POV

I stand there with my hands together biting my lip. I'm nervous. I know I shouldn't be, but I am. "Dude, you're soaking up a sweat. Calm down." Ellington says standing beside me. I asked him to be my best man and of course he said yes.

"I'm sorry I just- I want this time to be perfect. Not only for me, but for Ally too." I explain to him and he nods his head then glances ahead.

I'm not sure what he's looking to buy I just let him stare. I can feel my heart pounding. Cmon Now Austin. Snap out of it. I talk to myself in my head.

I take a moment and think bout everything that has happened between Ally and I. In these thoughts and memories, I'm sure she's the one.

"Guys, she's coming!" I hear someone say. I stand along with Ellington on my side.

One by one, everybody started coming down. Every time someone came, I kept thinking one person closer to seeing Ally. My nerves are everywhere.

Then, it happened. Ally appeared. Her white mermaid dress perfectly fitted her body. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

She looked as nervous but happy as I was. Ryland was courting her down the isle. He seemed honored to do that.

He let go of Ally and she stands in front of me. A smile appears on her face and I soon found myself smiling back to her.

I heard someone sniffling. Probably Rydel or my mom. Or both.

The preacher starts with his annual verses and all that jazz. I couldn't focus on what he was saying though. Ally looked amazing.

"You wrote your own vows?" The preacher suddenly asks and makes me snap back to reality. I nod and Ally does the same.

I right away knew I go first.

"Ally, oh my god, you look beautiful. I don't know how much you'd mean to me. All I know is, I'm in love with you. I'll never give up on you, okay? I know we can make it through anything if we go through it together. There's no way I can do it without you, be here without you. We are better together. Ally, I love you. Infinity." I announce my vows. Ally's eyes start tearing up. She grips my hands tighter.

"Austin, I... I don't want to be with anybody else. I only want you and I know this now. There's nothing compared to the way you make me feel. I never imagined how much I care, love, and how in love with you I am. I'm forever yours." She says slowly. I bite my lip and my heart is pounding.

"You make now kiss the bride."

I grab Ally's waist and our lips connect so passionately. Her lips tasted like pickles. We pulled away and looked at each other.

"To think this all started with a boy playing drums with corn dogs." Ally grins at me.

_________________________

Oh my god. I'm crying so much right now.

THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS SERIES!!!!

First of all, I want to thank you all for your endless support and reads for all three of these books. I can never thank you enough.

I am forever grateful for all of you. ❤️

Love Always,

Zayne.

QOTC: What is going through your mind right now?