Chapter 34: Puzzle Coming Together

Ally POV

It's been a few days since I've tried to drown myself. Austin has been watching me like a hawk (and when he was not, someone was). I think everybody thinks I'm a fragile piece of glass. I'm not. I am okay.

Not sure what okay actually means but I'm getting there.

Tonight we are having a dinner. Austin's parents are coming also because they're flying out back home tomorrow.

My job is to do one thing: make sure everyone else is doing their jobs. Easy as pie.

I sit on the couch and read. Seems like the only thing that I can do these days is read. I don't mess up anything.

Before I knew it, I was out like a light.

~

"Hey! Wake up. Wake up." Rocky shakes my shoulders. I groan and open my eyes to see him nicely dressed. "You have ten minutes." He says as if he's reading my mind.

I jump off the couch leaving my book and run upstairs. I go in the bedroom and open the closet.

I'm not the plan-day-before kind of person. I'm the hour-before-Get-Ready kind of person. I need to get better at this.

My eyes land on a bright yellow romper. I grab it and get it on and sigh of relief. I curled my hair before I read my book. Thank god.

I slip on some lip stick and little mascara. At that moment, Austin walks in looking handsome as ever. I turn and look at him. "Wow you look amazing. I can smell your cologne from over here." I smile. He grins.

"Well thanks. You look pretty amazing yourself." He returns the compliment. I look at myself in the mirror. I look okay, don't worry about it. I smile and nod at myself.

I'm ready to take on the world.

Austin takes my hand and together we walk out to a table set for all of us. I sat by Rocky leaving a chair right beside me for Austin.

"So what are your plans for the future?" Stormie asks me from across the table. I smile.

"Get back to my music career. Maybe have a few children along the way. When my music career is done, I just want to be with Austin and hopefully our own family." I say and Rocky smiles widely at me. Stormie starts getting tears in her eyes.

"Mom what's wrong?" Rydel asks.

"Oh nothing. It's just," Stormie sniffles, "That's so sweet. I'm so happy my Austin has someone like you in his life." By now, she was crying. I got up and walked around to her side of the table and hugged her.

"I'm glad he's in my life." I say. I meant it.

~

Soon, everybody came to sit down. We were having steak and mash potatoes with gravy.

When everyone got their food, they all started going to town with it (I mean they all started eating it like they haven't ate in forever).

Austin looked like something was on his mind. "You okay?" I ask him. He looks at me and then he slams his hands on the table.

"I NEED YOU ALL'S ATTENTION!" He yells. Everybody goes silent and looks at him. He looks at me.

Then he gets a box out of his pocket and gets on one knee. He's proposing all over again. Austin! Aww.

"Ally, we have had a adventure together. We have had our ups and downs. But through all of this, I'm still in love with that girl who told me not to play drums with corn dogs. Not to touch her book. Who surprised me by kissing me.

What I'm saying is, Ally we didn't have the best wishes to happily ever after. I want to make it up. Ally," He says smiling widely, "Will you marry me again?"

I leap up from my chair and hug him so tightly. I could feel the tears coming down my cheeks.

He's been through hell and back with me. And he's still here. Oh my gosh I love him.

"Yes Austin of course I will. I love you." I say and he hugs me tighter.

"Forever and always Ally."

Forever and Always.

LAST CHAPTER IS NEXT!
I can't believe this is almost over.
I need at least Ten comments and votes!
Love
Zayne
QOTC: Auslly?