Chapter 7: Cant decide what to call this one

Ally POV

It's three in the morning... And I'm laying on the cold hospital floor with Trish while Austin took the couch. Worth coming here to stay the night???

"Ally... Ally... ALLY!" Trish says shaking me up. I yawn and look at her. Why am I up?

"What... Do... You... Want?"

"Come with me. Can I stay at your house?" She asks surprising me.

"Mmmmm... I guess." I say grinning.

Trish and I got in my car. It was so dark. I decided to drive since you know... It's my car.

I was driving when all of the sudden my lights go out leaving the dark road.... Trish was asleep so here I am driving in the dark scared to death.

Suddenly a car comes straight at me. I swerve off the road into a ditch. I lay against my seat breathing hard and thanking The Lord for not letting us crash.

I get back on the road and start going fast to get home.

Again, I started panicking the insides of me start going crazy. Millions of things started going through my mind.

Suddenly, a car comes at full speed to us. I swerve and.... The car hits my side of the car.

We roll off the road into a ditch. I look up and my hands were covered in blood. I couldn't bare to open my eyes again.

I finally did and looked at Trish who was perfectly fine sleeping like a rock. I lay there in pain.

I start screaming real loud crying. Trish doesn't wake up. My stomach started hurting so bad.

I saw flashing lights..... My eye lids couldn't barely open cause they were so heavy.... Before I knew it....... I couldn't see or hear anything.