Austin and Ally (Rings Around Us)

Ally POV

We drove and drove around. It's just like one of those movies that go on and on. Austin kept talking to his dad and mom.

It's actually been a great trip. I mean like I've been here for a long time.

But his parents hate my guts... Which doesn't really matter to me that much. Sure that hurts to say your future husband's parents hate you but that's just life I guess.

Trish and I kinda have.... Gone our separate ways. I mean we talk... Every few months. Dez and Trish actually have gotten married. They even moved. I guess that's cool.

Austin and I have also made new friends. Some I made in Tallahassee were so nice.

Misty, was one of the friendliest people at Tallahassee. She's real down to earth and like.... A hipster. It's just she loves flowers and likes..... Trash. Not just any trash.... Clothing trash. She designs clothes from old clothes.

Lily, one of my friends actually my new neighbor. She's real talkative and sweet but she can get real protective.

Austin also has made me start recording my new album! It's going so well! Some songs are a duet between Austin and I. Lets just say things are going well in my life.

I am painting a flower. It looks like a sunflower that has been through a war. It's in the middle of a blue sky with green grass. It's so pretty.

"Pretty painting as usual." I hear. I smile and turn to see Austin leaning against the wall smiling.

"Thanks mr. number one top hit." I say giggling. He pulls me in for a kiss. I giggle.

So I've been painting for the wedding, Austin and I rented a chapel and are decorating. If your guessing I'm painting paintings for it, your correct.