Chapter 4: A Little?

AUTHORS NOTE: Im making this chapter really long so be prepared for the "OMG" parts! Love, Zayne.

__________________________

Austin POV

I was cleaning the house. Usually Ally cleans but she's too busy today. Which is halfway good and bad.

I decide to read Ally's check list. I just love how her writing is so careful and so neat. Unlike mine is in a hurry and kind of sloppy sometimes.

I start cleaning the floor when I bump into a table causing Ally's jewelry box to fall off the table and break into the floor. Oh great.

I look through the box to see everything is okay except... Her necklace.

I grab it and look at the back. It had "You Are The Music In Me". Suddenly I remember. I got this for her when for our first anniversary.

She was so happy that I got this for her. Usually she wears it everyday but she went to shop for something today but I wasn't listening cause I was in a deep thought.

The locket was broken. The front of it broke off. I sigh and try to put it back on. Dang it's not working!!

I grab the necklace and put it in my drawer so she won't see it. I definitely don't want her to know. I will just have to find a way to fix it.

"I'm home!" Ally says cheery walking in the door. I run and put it in the drawer and run to see her.

"Hey Beautiful." I say giving her a kiss on the cheek making her blush.

"Aw Austin! Wait a minute! What did you do?!" She asks.

"What?! I didn't do anything, DUH." I say trying to make it look like I didn't do anything.

"Okkkaayyy if you say so." She says putting down her purse.

"What did you get?" I ask her.

"I can't tell you. I will be in the painting room painting." She says smiling. I give her a quick kiss and run and start working on my next single.

Ally POV

That was weird. I wonder what he have done. I know he has to be doing something.

I walk in my paint room and start painting all over a white paper not worrying what I was painting.

When I finished it looked surprisingly really good! But I'm not putting that on display. That'll be just stupid.

I walk to get my necklace Austin got me. It is like my lucky charm! I open my jewelry box and... It wasn't there? Hm.. I could've sworn I put it in here.