Chapter 15: Past

Austin POV

I sit there taking this all in. I have a sister. I'm adopted. Rydel looks at me waiting for me to answer. I can't think of anything to say. Suddenly, I hear another person walk in. He was tall, and blonde, just like me.

Just like me.

Rydel automatically gets up and runs to him. "You bring everything?" She asks and he nods and turns and looks at me. Suddenly, I have a flashback.

Flashback

I ran quickly across the shore laughing leaving my mom and dad behind. I look over to see a brother and sister laughing. I laugh also making them look at me.

Suddenly, the sister hugs me in her arms tightly. The brother goes somewhere leaving me and her. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hi Ross. I'm your big sister, Rydel. We will meet again. At the perfect time and I will explain everything. I promise." Rydel says crying hugging me.

Suddenly, I hear my name being called. Austin! Austin! Rydel looks around and jumps up. She looks at me and smiles sadly. I am so confused.

Rydel runs off to her brother.

End of flashback

"I remember you." I say making Rydel smile widely and hug me. She sits by me again.

"That is Riker. He's the oldest. Then there's me. You'll meet Rocky later-" two guys skate inside with pizza laughing. "Then the long haired is Rocky and that's Ellington." She gestures. They both turn around and wave.

"WE BROUGHT THE FOOD!" Rocky says getting out the plates. Laura comes in and kisses Rocky then leaves. Rocky and Laura? Woe. "Hey brother." Rocky says handing me a plate of pizza. I nod and look at Rydel who was making goo-goo eyes at Ellington.

Riker comes and sits by us. "And the youngest of all six of us is Ryland. Ellington is everybody's best friend. Trust me he'll be yours too." He smiles. Not like Dez was to me....

Suddenly, a thought pops into my head: All of them are together? Why did they give me away? I wasn't wanted.... I get up and run outside and sit in the grass.

I hear footsteps behind me and I knew one was Rydel's. The other I had no clue.

"Hey, I'm Ellington. I am the funny one." Ellington says sitting by me. Rydel rolls her eyes playfully and shoves him and sits on the other side of me.

"Ro- Austin, we love you and I'm so happy we are all together. Austin.... You got kidnapped-"

"Babynapped." Ellington interrupts.

"Well yeah. Someone took you out of the nursery. We all worried about you. Our mom was depressed forever. She loves you and she misses you. Can you imagine having your baby taken right after you held it? Only her, Riker, dad, and I held you. I recognized you at that day at the beach. Riker did too. That's why he left us. When the lady called your name I panicked. I didn't want to be taken too. Mom was so sad she didn't meet you. Our family loves you. Austin... Please come back inside." Rydel says getting tears. I nod and she smiles slowly.

We all go back inside and Riker gives me a paper. It's my birth certificate. But it says a different name. Ross Shor Lynch.

Suddenly I felt my heart leap. My parents are Stormie and Mark. My real parents. My real family.

I look around and smile.

Maybe I could get used to this.

_________________________

AHHHHH SO SURPRISING RIGHT? Who's ready for the next chapter? Something BIG is going to happen!

15 VOTES AND AT LEAST 10 COMMENTS!

Love,

Zayne