Chapter 25: Secret is Out

Austin POV

I roll out of my bed onto the ground with a thump. I sit up and look to see if Ally was awake. She wasn't in bed. Which did not surprise me really. I got up and checked out of the window. It was raining real slowly. Seemed like a good rainy day.

I look in the lower part of the window. The sight I saw made me smile wide. Ally was dancing in the rain in her red sun flower dress. Her hair seemed like it was really hers when she spun around. I could tell she was enjoying this. Ally's smile was glowing and made me want to go dance with her. But I won't because I am not ready. I am pretty sure no body wants me to dance outside in my boxers. That would be interesting. I imagine the headlines:

Austin Moon Flash Dances in Yard

Austin Moon Creates New Dance Style: Boxer Dancing!

Yeah, I am not doing that.

I walked down the stairs in my boxers. I don't really care if anyone sees me Like this in this house hold. Riker was holding what seemed to be a bass guitar humming a tune. It sounds surprisingly good.

I walk over and look at him. He seems to know my question perfectly. "I am writing a song." Riker answers and I nod peeking at the paper.

I'm in love with someone else's girl

You rock my world,

But you're the one that I can't have,

That sounds catchy. I wonder if he really is. The song is titled as "I Want U Bad". I turn and walk to the corridor of the kitchen. I am starving and still wondering where the heck the cook person this morning is. I open the fridge and I felt someone's breath tickle the back of my neck. I turn around to see Rydel standing behind me scaring the heck out of me.

"I didn't even know you were awake." I exclaim. That sounded stupid I should've known she was awake. Rydel and Ally were early risers. Of course they are awake.

"Mom and dad are in Miami and they are staying in a hotel. We are planning on having a dinner tonight as a happy family. And yes, she wants you to bring Ally too." She answers smiling so happily. Rydel is always perky and so it helps me stay in high spirits. "I was wondering if you can come shopping with me. Please."

I am wanted for brother duty. I am feeling the love.

"Fine." I utter. Rydel does this happy dance that's totally girly like even for her. I walk back upstairs. I am getting fit by walking up and down these stairs.

I go and slip on a yellow t-shirt and shorts with black converse. I look pretty shamzy if I do say so myself (which I just did).

I go back down the stairs (again) and see Ally in a towel around her dress on the couch watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Riker is now to the left of her sitting in the bean bag chair while Ell is asleep on Ally's shoulder. I don't even think she cares.

Rydel grabs my wrist and pulls me out the door. I follow not able to slow down her speed walking. Who knew girls could speed walk? They probably go the fastest when it is Black Friday.

She lets go of my wrist (thank gosh) and gets in the drivers' side of her red car she named Chubbs. I get in the passenger side and buckle my seat belt. I am not scared of- wait yes I am scared when she is driving I have to admit.

Rydel pulls out and the rain has stopped for now. Great! Now there is less of a chance we will crash and die. I am so positive of her driving... Not. Good thing she can not read my mind. I would be doomed.

I watch her facial expressions. I haven't realized this before but she looks like something is bothering her. I would ask but she also looks like she is focused on the road. Better let her focus.

I connect my phone and play some jams. Rydel suddenly turns it down and looks at me. She starts to talk quickly and sounds like she is fixing to break down crying. "Riker is my best friend and my brother. I have seen him get his heart broken so many times. He is starting to fall in love with a girl that he has no chance with." She cries.

I probably look dumbfounded looking at her. She shakes her head and keeps driving. I wonder who Riker likes so much. I think of his song then someone pops in my head that shouldn't. It can't be her. It can't be Ally. It must not be Ally.

~

Rydel and I bought groceries mostly at the store. I mostly was in the CD section though. Rydel was shopping for clothes and food at the same time. Girls. I will never get girls.

"Austin! Come on snap out of it!" Rydel orders and I shake my head coming back from my thoughts. I was standing outside of the car just staring into space. Stupid.

I get in the car and we pull out and she starts driving again. I wish she'd tell me who Riker likes.. Loves. I had an idea but it was ironic and would never ever happen in the history of the universe. I wouldn't even allow that to happen. I mean she is mine. By now it's obvious that I think it's Ally.

But I know Ally. She wouldn't go behind my back. She wouldn't fall for another guy. She wouldn't even dare to kiss another guy. Ally was the little good girl you see in school that never goes out and rebels on anything. Ally loves me. I love her. If Riker likes her, I think I might have a breakdown.

We arrived shortly back home. The ride back seemed shorter but it wasn't because we took the same roads. Probably because I was in a daze. Rydel insists that the boys take the things out since we went and got them. I agree cause I'm tired. As we walk up to the doorway, Rydel turns and looks at me.

"It's Ally."

________________________________________

WHAT! You must be like.... Why did you end it like this?

YOU GUYS DID AMAZEBALLS ON COMMENTING AND VOTING! Made me so happy! :)

Three more days of school for me! Then more updates through the summer! I love you guys!

Love

Zayne

️QOTC: What do you think Austin will do?