Chapter 32: Endings

Ally POV

My head has been killing me again lately. I just hope it isn't anything bad. I slip a pill into my mouth and chug a bottle of water.

It was ten in the morning and I'm not even out of my room yet. This is late for me.

I go downstairs to see everyone eating in silence. I sat by Austin as usual. He looks at me then continues eating. Okay then.

"The bass in this song goes wowowowowow." Riker says doing air bass guitar. Rydel laughs at him. Meanwhile the others look at him like he's lost his marbles.

Rocky looks at me and smiles his usual smile. I smile back. Anything in the mail? I mouth to him. He shakes his head quickly. Aw come on mail.

Soon, everybody was getting finished at the same time. Except me cause you know, I didn't even eat. Riker Ryland Ellington and Rydel went outside in the backyard.

I sit on the couch and continue reading my book. Austin comes in with a guitar. Gosh, I haven't seen him play in forever. This brings a smile to my face.

He sits with his guitar and starts strumming. "Are you mine? All I've got is love for you." He looks at me then continues. "All I ask is don't lie, cause this time I won't come back home to you."

He sighs then sets his guitar down. I clap my hands for him and make a cheering noise. This doesn't bring a smile to his face. What is wrong with Austin Monica Moon?

"That sounded gr-" I began but Austin tossed a letter to me. I took it in my hands and quickly recognized Rocky's handwriting.

I tore it open and start reading. Austin watches me biting his lip. Halfway through, I couldn't handle it anymore. My stomach felt sick. I felt sick. My head still hasn't stopped hurting.

"It... It can't be true. It can't be Rocky. It can't." I sniff getting tears in my eyes. Austin doesn't look at me. "Austin please-"

"Ally stop. I'm done." Austin says grabbing his guitar. I put my book down along with the letter and stand up also.

"What do you mean by you're done? Austin, I wanted you to be the dad of my baby. I want to be with you. Only you Austin. Please look at me. Please." I beg him. He grips his guitar harder.

At that moment, Rocky comes out of his bedroom eating Mac and Cheese. He grins. "Well hello Auslly." He greets us.

I walk over and slap the Mac and Cheese out of his hand. He looks at me confused then I push him up against the wall. Our noses were touching. "Rocky, let's get this straight: I don't love you more than a friend. We'll always be friends. And second, YOU USED ME!" I screamed in his face making him jump.

His face went into a thought for a second then he makes a 'ohhhh' sound. I raise my eyebrows at him. "Ally you read the letter... Okay so I didn't mean for this to happen. I swear. Ally I know you belong with Austin. The way you look at him and vice versa. It's obvious you guys are meant to be.

I am truly sorry. You can hit me all you want. I'm really sorry. You can even tell me that the baby isn't gonna know this, I'll get it. But Ally, I love you. Trust me, I've tried to not. It only made me love you more. We are always going to stay friends though. I'll always be there for you in a best friend way." Rocky states quickly.

My head starts pounding and my sight gets blurry. Uh oh. I thought to myself before I knew it, I fainted.

~

I open my eyes to see I'm laying on the cold hard ground. Nobody has bothered to pick me up and set me on the couch. Well that's a first.

I look down to see my pants covered in blood. My hands start shaking and I widen my eyes.

There was only one result from this: I lost the baby.

I felt tears coming to my eyes. I bite my lip and put my face in my hands and let those tears out. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I keep mumbling to myself.

As soon as I calmed down, I get up and go to the bathroom. I slip off my clothes which had blood on them. I smeared it everywhere when I bled out. It's still on the floor. I'll get it later.

The water in the tub gets full quickly and I put my feet slowly in the water and lower myself in. The water was to my elbows.

I stop the water and just sit there. I've messed up everything. I lay down in the water and go under.

I don't plan on coming back up.

__________________________

Hey lovely people!

It's already August! School is going to start soon for me and I don't know when I'll be able to update.

Currently listening to Sometime Last Night. Did anyone recognize the song that Austin was singing? If so, comment and tell me! :)

Love Always

Zayne

QOTD: What are you thinking right now?

P.S Guys, I don't know how much longer this book will be. It's becoming like a chore to me and I haven't been loving writing this lately. I just.. I don't know. Don't worry about it though. Xoxoxo.

Comment and vote please! :)