Chapter 27: The "Happy" Couple

Austin POV

When Ally left, we all stared at each other. I didn't realize what I've done in those moments because... Well I was in the moment.

Ally runs back inside panicky making all of us confused. "Uhhhh I think all you guys parents are here." She says then chaos begins.

Rydel grabs me and Riker then takes us to the bathroom. Riker was still glancing back and forth to me and I was avoiding eye contact. Rydel wipes the blood off our faces. "Why do you guys have to beat each other up? Cmon!"

"I'm not the one who started it." Riker states and I grit my teeth holding back the anger to beat him even more.

Rydel stopped and I walked out into a older couple that looked so happily married. I could tell I looked similar to them. The woman, my mom, lays her eyes on me. I blink and I felt arms around me being hugged tightly.

"Ross Shor Lynch, I've been missing you every single day since you've been gone. I never lost hope. Never. I have always loved you since the beginning." My mom cries into my chest and I hold her close.

I suddenly knew how it felt to be loved by your own parents. I mean, sure my guardians before I thought were my parents told me they loved me. How ever this felt different. This actually what love feels like. I felt like I found a piece of me that has been missing. I didn't realize it but I was crying also hugging my mom.

Rydel snaps a picture. She has to have memories of every thing.

My mom stopped hugging me and I looked at her and we both smiled at the same exact time. I looked and saw my dad. I walked over and found myself debating wether to shake his hand or hug him.

The correct answer was hug him. I hugged both of them tightly and I felt just a jump of happiness inside me seeing them.

"So Rydel told me all about you and your wife, Ally, and I can't wait to meet her! Where is she?" My mom asks about Ally. I hated hearing about Ally for some reason.

"I'll go get her." I assure everyone and walk up to the bedroom.

I open the door and she's staring at her book. I take the book out of her hands and look to see a fire place. I slide open the curtains.

"Austin please don't do anything to my book. Please." Ally pleas and I feel nothing for her. I toss it into the fireplace leaving complete silence in the room.

I watched the book burn through the process until it becomes ashes. Nothing but ashes. I look at Ally and she bites her lip then smacks me across the face getting tears. I laugh slightly because she thinks that hurts.

"My mom wants to meet you." I inform her. Ally nods and doesn't meet eye contact with me. Oh well.

I walk back down to see every one in the living room chatting away. I sit on the couch that has Rocky and Ryland on it. Ryland gets up and sits by Rydel and Ellington. Rocky doesn't look at me or even acknowledge my existence. Wow they're mad at me now huh?

I watch every one chatter up their conversations. No one bothered to include me in their topic discussions. It's fine that they don't want to talk to me.

I hear a door open and Ally comes walking down the stairs all dressed up. I must admit she looked beautiful. Her wig looked like it wasn't even a wig. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Mom and dad got up and rushed over to introduce themselves to her. Mom pulls her into a hug and kisses her cheek and creates small talk. Dad just shakes her hand.

"Are you guys ready for dinner?" Dad asks the rest of us. We all nod and some mutter yes. I was starving.

We all walk outside and Mom looked at us in a deep thought. "We won't have room for everyone in one vehicle. Let's group up," mom announces," Riker, Ally, and Austin come with us while the rest ride in the other."